Why I choose Bitcoincash

Phronesis

The reason why I choose BitcoinCash is simple. Because I know from the start that it was the one that is described in Satoshi Nakamoto's Bitcoin whitepaper, Bitcoin should be a peer-to-peer electronic cash payment system. Which I think, it failed to do wherein BCH is doing the work right

Bitcoin Cash can handle transactions quicker than the Bitcoin network, which ensures that wait times are shorter and fees for processing transactions tend to be lower. Many more transactions per second can be done by the Bitcoin Cash network than the Bitcoin network can.

Yes, I know that Bitcoin is now getting more attention because of it's surging price. But, it's not about the price that matters. It's how people can benefit from using it in a daily use. Especially to those who doesn't have much.

Think of this, buying a single chewing gum which cost, let's say about $1. By using Bitcoin as a means of payment, which I don't recommend, you can have it at 1$ but the fee for the transaction you will do will cost you even more. While on the other hand, Bitcoin Cash transaction fee are way more lesser, it can be as low as 0.001$ per transaction, and I think this is more convenient for people to use like me who live in a third world country.

If anyone asked me which cryptocurrency to inves in right now . I will still say BCH. ITS JUST THE BEST AS WE SPEAK. BCH will has a long way to go in the world of crypto. Don't forget that bitcoin and Ethereum have a high transaction fee which is incredible. You may want to send Eth of $5 and you end up having a transaction fee of $3. Come on, for what?? But BCH transaction fee is way way less and so affordable and even negligible. So I'll go for BCH. ALSO BCH TRANSACTION ARE VERY FAST.