Why don't we have cryptocurrency ATM machine?

Ralphjoe

Well it's not a news that there is a particular Cryptocurrency which is Bitcoin that has it's very own ATM machine where you can withdraw and also buy the Cryptocurrency if you so wish, although I don't know if this technology is in my country Nigeria at the moment, but I am very hopeful that it would soon be in my country, you all can agree with me that it's a very good innovation for Bitcoin to have such ATM.

Meanwhile Bitcoin is the only Cryptocurrency with that feature currently, I don't see the reason why the ATM can't be integrated to work with other cryptocurrencies as well, if it can work with other cryptocurrencies like the way normal ATM works with all categories of card and banks, it will be a wonderful achievement for them.
So I am asking why can't the ATM be integrated to work with other cryptocurrencies in the market aside Bitcoin?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
It's just a matter of time. Since the innovation had started with Bitcoin which is the most valuable cryptocurrency, i think others will follow the trend soon. For it being available in Nigeria, i haven't heard of that yet but sure it will go round. With this development, the think cryptocurrency have come to stay and it's the future. Personally,i can't wait for it to reach Nigeria. I think it will be more convenient to withdraw your cryptos with ATM cards without much hassle. So, yes others will follow the trend sooner or later.