Why Do You Want To Save Money? What Are The Main Reasons?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Most of the people have a goal of saving money and they use various kinds of methods to save money. Some of the main reasons to save money is to gain enough capital in order to start business or use that money for retirement. You may even save money for buying something you really wanted. I am right now saving money in order to gain capital so that I may start my own business in the near future and this is why I have become a bit stingy. Despite the fact that I am not earning much, I believe I will be earning more the next month and save more money. As I mentioned earlier, many people want to save extra cash for different reasons. What are your reasons to save more money right now? Why do you want to save money?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Just like you said, many people have different reasons for saving. Personally, I I have my reasons for saving as well. And my saving most time do vary. At times, I save in order to execute a particular project. Most time, I save for investment and all time in order to solve contingency problems.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Just like you said, many people have different reasons for saving. Personally, I I have my reasons for saving as well. And my saving most time do vary. At times, I save in order to execute a particular project. Most time, I save for investment and all time in order to solve contingency problems.

I have been saving money so that I may be able to invest money into cryptocurrencies, but I would be needing a lots of money to do so because crypto investments are only profitable once you have a lots of capital to invest. Of course crypto investments are risky and I may invest money into some other business if I find one.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't have much reason other than the fact that I am interested to save my money to start up something reasonable like investments or maybe to engage in any digital Business of my choice. I consider business to be one of the most important thing and that is what I will always look forward to achieve so as to have a stable source of income..

I also try to save money in case of emergency And this is very important than you might think . There are times that you will need urgent money to sort out certain things. if the money is not available , this will result into borrowing of money and in most cases you won't have someone to borrow money from making you more stranded. Because of this I need to try as much as possible to have extra savings in case I need money to sort out any problem in my life , this will help me in so many ways.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Saving money is very important. It enables you to afford most of the things that you need. It also makes you a financially stable life that is free from debts and being broke all the time. People save for so many reasons. Personally, I am currently saving towards living alone since I am sure staying over at my boyfriend's house.

For some people, saving could be for the reason of starting their own businesses. This is very good for them. It is so much better than taking a loan in order to start the business. Personally, I fully advocate for saving up first so that you can start the business you want.

Others save for retirement and old life. This is also very good and important. You will reach a point in life when you can't work for your own money anymore. Having your own money saved up for retirement is really great for you. You will be financially stable even at old age.

Finally, you could also be saving an emergency fund. Such a goal is so important. It makes you secure your future in case of any emergencies. Which always occur and demand financial resources. Having some money saved up for this is really great.

anil02

Verified member
Most of the people have a goal of saving money and they use various kinds of methods to save money. Some of the main reasons to save money is to gain enough capital in order to start business or use that money for retirement. You may even save money for buying something you really wanted. I am right now saving money in order to gain capital so that I may start my own business in the near future and this is why I have become a bit stingy. Despite the fact that I am not earning much, I believe I will be earning more the next month and save more money. As I mentioned earlier, many people want to save extra cash for different reasons. What are your reasons to save more money right now? Why do you want to save money?
No single reason that why peoples are saving but it is well known that most of peoples are saving for future to meet heavy expenses. it may be education of children, their marriage of buying house or for an emergency like big expenses on illness. Purpose of saving of peoples who are doing job is to save money to spend respectful life after retirement

There are a lot of reasons why you might want to save money. Maybe you want to buy a house, or maybe you want to retire early. Whatever your reason, saving money is a smart move.

But why exactly should you save money? Here are a few of the main reasons:

1. To reach your financial goals

No matter what your financial goals are, saving money can help you reach them. Whether you want to buy a house, retire early, or just have a cushion in case of an emergency, saving money is always a good idea.

2. To reduce stress

Money can be a big source of stress. If you're constantly worrying about bills or debt, saving money can help reduce that stress. Having a savings account gives you a safety net that can help you feel more secure.

3. To take advantage of opportunities

If you have the financial resources, you can take advantage of opportunities that come your way. Maybe you can invest in a new business venture, or take a dream vacation. Having money saved up gives you the flexibility to take advantage of these types of opportunities.

4. To protect yourself from unexpected expenses

No one knows what the future holds, and unexpected expenses can pop up at any time. If you have savings, you can tap into that money to cover unexpected costs. This can help you avoid going into debt or using high-interest credit cards.

5. To build your wealth

Saving money is a key part of building wealth. The more money you have saved, the more you can invest and grow your money. Over time, this can help you build a significant amount of wealth.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
I am saving money to start up a reasonable business . I am tired of working for private business organisation because of the stress associated with it.

I know this might look like something impossible , but I believe I will definitely achieve this if I can plan my life perfectly towards what I need to achieve in life . Is not really easy because I don't even have a good source of raising the required money needed to start up any business of my choice.

If I don't have enough money to start up an online business. I will definitely look for opportunities to work online either by learning a skill or any legitimate ways of earning. I have come to understand that working for someone is just a waste of time because they are using you to enrich themselves and also to grow their business , then at the end of the day they will gain and you will lose .

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Good evening from my region Good-Guy and everyone here! The topic you have chosen is very interesting indeed. It is true that money is important in life. You cannot survive without money. You need money to cover your daily needs and the needs of your family. Furthermore, money offers financial freedom. When you have money, you can make dreams and plans for the future. Consequently, it is very significant to be careful with money and not spend it carelessly on things you do not really need. You should learn to save money because life is unpredictable.

Personally, I am careful with money and I try to save some money for a time when it might be needed unexpectedly. I also save money in order to buy things I need for myself, my family and friends. In conclusion, money is important in life and it is wise to save some but it does not always bring happiness. Love, peace and health are far more important than money. Thanks a lot for taking the time to share with us this interesting thread.

anil02

Verified member
In these earning money is not easy so it is good thing that we respect our earning. And it is possible only with intelligent use of money, we must not spend our whole earning and save some for future. In my country saving is our habit and tradition and it is the only reason that when whole world have financial problem we feels some better.

anil02

Verified member
It s not a good thing to save money ,after few time , the value will not be the samme ! ;(
It is right that in future value of money will decline because of inflation so it is not enough only save money we must be invest it so we can maintain its value. Present value method is a technique with which we can know how much return we need to maintain value of our money

Vladv26

I personally don't have a specific reason why I save money. I do it just because it is better to save it then to spend it on useless things that I don't need. Maybe I will invest in a business later, maybe I'll join the stocks, maybe I'll just buy something for myself in the future like a house or car if that's required.
It s not a good thing to save money ,after few time , the value will not be the samme ! ;(

That doesn't mean you shouldn't save money just because of the inflation. It's still better to save money instead of just spending it on things you don't need because after some time you'll have that money in your bank account. Even if their value will decrease, you'll still have something and that's better than nothing. Obviously it would be much better to invest the money instead of just saving it,but that's up to you.

anil02

Verified member
It is right that here is no reason that because of inflation we don't save money. It is like that our body will became week with passing of years so why we care for it. Money is one of best friend and life is uncertain no one knows that when we have some problem and if we have money than we can face situation in better way

Shigobad2020

There are many reason why saving money is very important as a business owner or as a salary earner ,
As a salary earner , we save for the future and unforseen occurrences that might happened , taking for an example I normally saves fourty percent out of my salary every month and thirty percent of my online earning simply because I have an hosing project which I wanted to start and i am also saving for my children school fees just incase the government decided not to pay for few month ,
Secondly as an entrepreneur, we normally save money in our reserve fund because of unforseen circumstances that might arises in the business or most of the time , we might decided to enlarge our business , so we just need to take from our reserve fund instead of taking a loan.

anil02

Verified member
Life is full with uncertainty so every one salaried person business person and wages earner all must be save to face these uncertainty. When we are young we have not too much expenses but with passing of time when we get married and then we have children our expenses will also go up. So it is better to save at young age. Your saving plan in best one

robertalan1958

Why is it important to save money?

Developing the savings habit will provide a good financial platform for the future and make life easier. Imagine if the car broke down or some other appliance such as a washing machine, toaster, or TV broke down and you had no money to replace them. Savings will also provide you with more options. Only a fool will spend all of their pay packet in the same week they receive it.

It is just as important to be an investor and make full use of your savings. That includes being a part of your country's retirement scheme in order to take advantage of its incentives. Financial literacy can only be acquired by actually investing; in this way you will learn the lessons on investment but reading about investing will help you to avoid some mistakes along the way.

Oluwasegun purpose

If you ask me that what is the main reason for me saving money,I will going to tell you that am saving for so many reasons,but there are two major reason why we save, firstly major reason why we save money is that we save for the purpose of emergency, there may be time when we are going to need money very urgent , what if you don't have the money at that particular period of time that why we need to see for the purpose of emergency so whenever anytime we receive an emergency and it involves money we can be able to sort it out...
The second reason why we save is for for the purpose of investment . there's no matter how much we receive as salary or save we also need to invest and make more money out of the money in which we have saved ..

anil02

Verified member
Principal reason of saving is uncertainty of future. When we are young and earning much money than we have a life style and standard. But it is not easy to main earning level at all stage of life. If we save when our earning is decent one than we can maintain our life style in old age. Here our government is also motivating peoples who are is range of income tax to save money to save income tax. An most of tax payer are doing it.

Shaf

Verified member
As a healthcare worker in a country where health insurance is very limited, I save money so I won't be stranded when I or anyone close to me has a health emergency. This is one of the most trying moments for many people, and you have to borrow money just to ensure that the person survives.

I also save money to invest, in cryptocurrency and real estate. Most businesses require that you have a significant sum of money to start, and savings is one of the easiest ways to get it without taking loans. You can save and start small, while you use the opportunity to scale the business and accumulate more money for the business of your choice.

Some people save for leisure, bit I've never been one to do this. As an introvert, my best idea of relaxation is a good book, lots of uninterrupted free time and a hot cup of coffee. My leisure savings are to buy books.