Why do scam sites offer sign up bonus?

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
In my little period of making money online, I have realized that most scam websites tend to offer sign up bonuses to their members to convince them to register and also refer some of their friends too to join them and earn, this would then make it difficult for you to realize fast that they are a scam site.
For me, I think that they usually do this to get at unsuspecting persons who are greedy to make money where they do not show, and it is working for them. I have seen a lot of people fall for this scam sites because of the sign up bonus that was given to them.
What other reason do you think makes scam sites to offer sign up bonuses?

Shigobad2020

In my little period of making money online, I have realized that most scam websites tend to offer sign up bonuses to their members to convince them to register and also refer some of their friends too to join them and earn, this would then make it difficult for you to realize fast that they are a scam site.
For me, I think that they usually do this to get at unsuspecting persons who are greedy to make money where they do not show, and it is working for them. I have seen a lot of people fall for this scam sites because of the sign up bonus that was given to them.
What other reason do you think makes scam sites to offer sign up bonuses?
Its a simple question that needed a straight answer, scam site know people likes money, so they use the sign up bonus to draw people closer because that's an avenue to lure people into registering with their site, for example they can offer you $10 -for signnup bonus and when you see that, we rush into registering With them.