Why Do Payment Processors Block Accounts Despite Sending Verification Documents?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Well, please do not get me wrong. Payment processors are one of the main reasons why people around the world have been able to make money and conduct business. Without payment gateways, it would not have been possible to conduct e-commerce activities or make money. I also realize the fact that it is necessary to send documents to payment processors in order to avoid fraud and money laundering. Some payment processors never require you to send documents at all but some do. I just do not understand that why payment processors fail to verify accounts despite the fact that some people send fresh and updated documents to the manage ment of payment processors. This is a common complain. Just imagine you are sending frsh copy of your updated documents but the payment gateway administration rejecting the documents! Why does this happen?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have this encounter while I was registering payoneer. I uploaded all the documents within my reach that I have to verify myself but I was not accredited. Until a friend helped me with his international passport. They may have reason and policy guiding this but most of us don't normally go through their terms and conditions to know what they want from us.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I have this encounter while I was registering payoneer. I uploaded all the documents within my reach that I have to verify myself but I was not accredited. Until a friend helped me with his international passport. They may have reason and policy guiding this but most of us don't normally go through their terms and conditions to know what they want from us.

I really find it odd that many payment processors' management always reject the document. I have literally heard a number of complainst regarding payment processors and this one issue is one of the most commonly faced problem I have hear about. I am really surprised and I really do not know what makes these payment gateways reject documents despite the fact that documents are updated!

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I really find it odd that many payment processors' management always reject the document. I have literally heard a number of complainst regarding payment processors and this one issue is one of the most commonly faced problem I have hear about. I am really surprised and I really do not know what makes these payment gateways reject documents despite the fact that documents are updated!
The first time I registered on payoneer, I didn't even know that I needed to complete all the verification processes before I could withdraw. I have done all the verification process except one which involves uploading my document. When it was a time they asked me to upload documents. All the documents I kept on uploading were rejected and up till now, my money is still there.