Why do most survey sites pay instantly?

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
When I started earning some little money online last year, I some how got to realise that surveys were also paying and had to start finding ways to sign up and complete as much surveys as I could with the different survey panels that were available, but it was not easy as they tend to have very strict geographic restrictions that made it almost impossible for me to earn something tangible. I had to only manage the little they were paying at tjat time since I was completely ignorant about better ways to earn money online
This continued for a while before I was able to understand how things work better.

From my experience with survey websites so far, I have come to realize that most of the ones that I participated in offered instant payments and did not make me to wait for some minimum withdrawal threshold as it is the case with different earning websites I used to know.
Survey time website for instance paid me always to my coin base wallet back then and everything was smooth, with little or no fees at all.

I am beginning to think that it is just a format to help them get the attention of people who are seeking to make fast money, without delays.

What do you think?

D

Deleted member 28127

The survey platforms are like there are advertisers how pays the money for his app installation and in most of the case job owner will check the users proof by providing details and he enters to his system to check the installation work or level attained on the app or purchases or upgrades which are manually checked for every proof of job submitted. Generally, after a review, he will release payment. The survey platform is like getting a commission like you pay 0,30 $ per completing this task then survey platform gets 0,30 $ and pay to the final user 0,15 $ which 0,15 $ is his commission for the maintenance fee and survival of the earning platform.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well they are not running a business organisation in which they have to pay their members on monthly or weekly basis, it is a group of business organisation that have organise for people to take survey on their product or services to understand how the public are viewing the products they have to offer, in a situation like this I don't see the reason why they have to delay the payments because anyone that is paying them money for people to take survey will always pay instantly without any hesitation, well I believe that is just the reason ,I do not know

greenieS

Verified member
When I started earning some little money online last year, I some how got to realise that surveys were also paying and had to start finding ways to sign up and complete as much surveys as I could with the different survey panels that were available, but it was not easy as they tend to have very strict geographic restrictions that made it almost impossible for me to earn something tangible. I had to only manage the little they were paying at tjat time since I was completely ignorant about better ways to earn money online
This continued for a while before I was able to understand how things work better.

From my experience with survey websites so far, I have come to realize that most of the ones that I participated in offered instant payments and did not make me to wait for some minimum withdrawal threshold as it is the case with different earning websites I used to know.
Survey time website for instance paid me always to my coin base wallet back then and everything was smooth, with little or no fees at all.

I am beginning to think that it is just a format to help them get the attention of people who are seeking to make fast money, without delays.

What do you think?

Each survey from a company has a pre-set budget. For example, I do a survey and offer $ 1,000 in total for 1,000 eligible people. I automatically put the money in the application and when it is completed by a user, it will be automatically transferred to his account. It is not a manual thing to send an email to the owner to wait for payment, etc. Everything is automatic. And when the budget runs out, that poll will disappear.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
@greenieS Thank you for the elaborate explanation, I no get it better. Before now I have always wondered why, but with this explanation, I am very sure that what they are doing is a very nice strategy of making sure that payments are made seamlessly , without one placing any request.

Kingstone

I have never earned anything from doing surveys. I have registered on so many of them but none of them was worth the effort. For you to have received your money into your coinbase, it means they pay via crypto. That is a great way to earn coins and it would be more beneficial if you could share with us all.
I would not know the reason it is instant payment but it is actually a good thing.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
@Kingstone I actually meant a transaction of over a year ago and this means that ever since then I have not been having any success with survey sites again, this then made me to quit hoping on them to earn something tangible as there are lots of other such opportunities.

Immilash

Surveys site are one of the best way to gain a passive income online, there are surveys sites that you can earn more $5 in just Less than 3 hours but those surveys site don't favour the low tier countries. But how much have you earn working on surveys sites?