Why do most GPT sites and forums reduce their payments?

Kennysplash

Verified member
I know a lot of forums and gpt sites that started out well but eventually reduce their earning. Most times the stop paying totally and crash. Why do you think this is the case? For me I think it is growth in members, if the people signing up are more than they can handle they reduce their payments to be able to pay everyone. And if it continues they may not have the capacity to pay any longer. But they can just stop registration of new members if they notice that they are finding it hard to pay older members. Just my opinion. Why do gpt sites reduce and stop payment? What do you think can solve it?

Olajidey

The factor that affects most gpt site in reducing their payment or point is when there are many members and also when they are exceeding the payment budget monthly, no one will continue to do business that he or she is not making a profit from. I think the best solution for it is to close the registration portal thou it is very difficult to do because traffic is the goal of a website.

Finger Geek

Verified member
I don't blame those paid to forum websites . There reduction in the rewards they pays members is due to the income they earn from the forum. If what they earn is not up to what they pay there members, they will have problem in paying there members. So that is why they reduce what they pay there members or stop paying there members

marcusfe

I think it's understandable. This people are also online for business purpose. They setup these platforms for people earn and at the same time for the to make their profit as well. The major contradiction her is that the forum members don't want anything that will disrupt their earning activities like ads campaign but this is where my he platform is generating their revenue.

Daykas

Actually the main reason for everyone working is to earn profit for themselves.
And nobody is ready to run at loss to please anybody.
Something's there decision are been make when the revenue generated is lower than the members on the platform.
But the main issues is that we member most times find it hard to continue once the the payment is been reduce and that something lead to people backing out of most platform and sometimes it can make it crash

Haypril

The purpose of creating such platform is to make ends needs and generate incomes. Most of this forums get income from clicks and links, ads that are been posted from different firms and probably from Google Adsense. Of at the end, the forum does not generate as more clicks as expected or do not redirect much customers to this companies, they might choose not to renew contract and there won't be enough money to pay to their users

Carson20t

So apparently we need to understand that it is not easy to pay people.Take for instance I have bern setting up my business and realised how many paid tools I need to scale up.But I decided to be on free plans because my income is not consistent online.

That is the case with forums,they start paying a good rate but they can only project how the numbers will grow and the budget for the numbers but what if the numbers grow more at a fast rate and yet sponsorship is limited?They will be forced to cut down on the budget.It is important that we as members grow fast and not just milk off from the forum.Six to one year is enough with alot of dedication to also start buying some products or services from the forum.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Every business owner has the motive of making profit. And of the expenditure is more than the revenue, there many not be profit for the business owners. These sites that reduce their payment are even sincere. They are only working based on what they think they can afford. Some won't even reduce but won't pay at the soecif and appropriate time to pay. The solution is either to introduce stringent rules or close registration.

Timison

I believe it's reasonable. This individuals are likewise online for business reason. They arrangement these stages for individuals acquire and simultaneously for the to make their benefit also. The significant inconsistency her is that the gathering individuals don't need whatever will upset their acquiring exercises like promotions crusade however this is the place where my he stage is creating their income.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
It's just to maintain the balance. Because, when platform is used by a lot number of people the budget can't sustain that limit. So, they need to contain that in way by reducing the rates on the forum. But, here on Trendri, the rates per word are not too less as compared to other GPT sites around the web.

Planet408

It seems you have already given one tangible reason on why most of the gpt websites reduce their earnings. If they are no longer making money due to the high pay out to their participants or members, then there is tendency that they are going to fold up at anytime. Do you also know how they generate their income? If you know this, kindly share with me.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Majority of them do that in order to maximize the profits they are making on the site. They pay people to write on the forum in order to marinate the site on the Google search engine.

Once the websites keep getting lots of traffic from Google search engine they will cut down the pay in order to have more profits.

Another reason they reduce payment is when the posters started taking of advantages of the incentive and post gibberish on the site.

They make a cut on the incentive to chase the unserious posters and spammers away.