kayode10

VIP Contributor
Blogging is one of the ways to create a passive income for yourself. I like blogging for the fact that you are working for yourself.

You can decide the time you want to work on your business without feeling any pressure from anywhere.

There are a lot of outstanding results and success story on how people transform their lives through blogging.

Blogging gives you the opportunity to earn money either by promoting affiliate offer or display advertisement. Some people also earn money by engaging in sponsored post on their website.

Another thing is that WordPress has made blogging pretty much easier than ever as it comes with series of plugins.

With all these benefits people are still failing at blogging. Can you please tell me the reason why this is happening?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Blogging is an online way of making money that is borne our of passion rather than the love for money. The passion will let us create enough time for it. It is a tsskful platform that does take our time. If we don't have enough time for it, we may not be successful with it

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I have seen several people that failed in the field of blogging. blogging is not an easy venture because it requires some level of knowledge and understanding. Someone who is not patient enough we definitely not make it in blogging. Some people did not have proper knowledge of SEO. Some can't create quality contents that will keep visitors glued to your site.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I know it is possible to fail when someone doesn't that have patience when it comes to blogging. Another reason why is lack of basic knowledge about search engine optimisation. I was so sad when I was watching a YouTube on video in which a blogger was lamenting that he is not seeing traffic despite the fact he works on the blog virtually every day.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I know it is possible to fail when someone doesn't that have patience when it comes to blogging. Another reason why is lack of basic knowledge about search engine optimisation. I was so sad when I was watching a YouTube on video in which a blogger was lamenting that he is not seeing traffic despite the fact he works on the blog virtually every day.
That is the problem of many people. It is not about working every day. It is about knowing how to work and do it efficiently and effectively. There are one people that only know that blogging pays but do now take their time to know what makes it pay it now to do it to make it pay.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
In that case I will say that lack of knowledge is preventing some people from making a headway with their blogging journey. No matter how hard they may work they are going to find herself going deeper in the wrong direction and this can cause a great effect on their mental health and their determination.