Why Crypto Is The Best Payment Method

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
We are currently living in an age where we can constantly need to use payment processors. Gone are the days when people used to rely on traditional payment methods and now you can make a payment with a few clicks only. There are many payment processors out there. But it is a really hard job to select the right kind of payment method and when it comes to paying international members. PayPal is not supported by all the countries and when it comes to Payeer and Perfect Money, you cannot pay the members living in the United States because they are not supported in the U.S. This is why I have always reckoned that cryptocurrencies are the best payment method because you can pay anyone at any time in world without any kind of restrictions.

Buzemak

Cryptocurrency I think is one of the best in world in the sense that your money is save and cannot be controlled by any person except the account owner..

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Cryptocurrency I think is one of the best in world in the sense that your money is save and cannot be controlled by any person except the account owner..

I think cryptocurrencies are only good as a payment method. I have never had much luck when it comes to trading cryptocurrencies, but I still agree that cryptocurrencies are a much better invention because they allow you to send payments to anyone without any kind of restrictions. This is not the case with PayPal.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
You are very right. Crypto can be sent to any citizen of any country without any restriction unlike other payment methods which are banned in some countries. Aside this, there when you receive payment by crypto, there is high tendency thay the coin may gain much value if it increases.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
You are very right. Crypto can be sent to any citizen of any country without any restriction unlike other payment methods which are banned in some countries. Aside this, there when you receive payment by crypto, there is high tendency thay the coin may gain much value if it increases.

There are chances that the coin will gain in value, but I have never had any such kind of luck. I bought Dash coin, Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc and all have fluctuated in value and they never gained the value back again. This led me lose more than $15 recently. There are high chances that people will lose money while trading crypto rather than earning it.

Ruggiero

For me i think that within 10 years , we will pay only crypto :D, and for me will be great

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I believe that cryptocurrencies are a good way to pay people and make transactions. However, there is a downside with making payments with cryptocurrencies. If you receive a payment through cryptocurrencies then you must withdraw immediately. This is to prevent loss caused by value fluctuations of cryptocurrencies. If you plan to invest in crypto for a long time, then you may leave crypto in the wallet and see if the value rises in the future.

Suba

Staff member
Cryptocurrency is very easy to use as a means of payment wherever and whenever, quickly, in traditional payment systems there is a chargeback feature where the sender can cancel the payment, if the goods have been sent then the money will not be received, but this will not happen to cryptocurrencies, all transparent and recorded on the blockchain , and we can easily see it.

D

Deleted member 28127

When it comes to the truth getting paid on Coinbase or Coinpayments email is better than getting paid on a Litecoin address because possibility of provide wrong address means you may press an extra letter or you may also paste missing one letter is comment in crypto payment method but getting paid in email has less faults than getting paid to Litecoin address. This is my point of view may crypto collectors have another point of view it is up to them to decide. But for volatility on price Litecoin can be traded for example to USDT and when paying trade back to LTC to avoid fluctuation of price.

Victorial

You are right. Cryptocurrency is the best form of payment currently but you can not do this from any part Of the world freely. The government of some countries has placed bans on it, making it difficult for people in such regions to send and receive via crypto wallets.
I never knew Payeer is not accepted in the United States. I am surprised to read that. This proves that there is no general or universal way to transact besides the conventional banking system. Pay Pal is not accepted in my country as well but some users have a way to remove the barrier