Crypto Why are you not making money on crypto?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Is it everybody that can make money from crypto? If yes, then why are some people not making the money and if no, what are the reasons for not making this money. Below are some of the reasons why most people don't make money from crypto:

1. Lack of proper enlightenment: it took me more than years to know what crypto is all about and despite this fact, I am still learning. I watch videos read books, ask friends (@Sotherefore and Sincerem) can testify to how much I did disturb them back in the days. Some will just join the bandwagon without minding the effect.

2. Trading with emotion: the two major emotions that control crypto market is fear and greed. Most time, we fear to lose our capital and sell while we are making loss. Last week welcomed with bearish market as I lost close to $150 in just a day. I didn't panic. My time is coming too. Greed in the other hand, won't allow you to sell your coins even if you have made more than 100% of the take profit.

These two factors are the major reasons people are not making money on crypto.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
For me i am not really good all that as a cryptocurrency trader, I understand you were so eager to learn how to trade perfectly but sometimes trading of cryptocurrency will require that we have be patients in what you are doing, , what I have come to understand about this cryptocurrency stuff is that everyone have their level in the crypto system , some people are driven by experience while other people are driven by their ability to predict the the next movement, cryptocurrency is not a get-rich-quick scheme and that is what I will keep telling a lot of people that are planning to go into trading.

Victorial

You just mentioned some of the reasons we don't make money through crypto and it is understandable. It is not a get rich scheme and you will have to take time to develop yourself. I don't usually trade Crypto like forex and I make my small money trading foreign currency pairs. For me, the best thing that is preventing me from earning so big is a lack of funds. I have read books, browsed some basic understanding and I am waiting to put them into an effective use. By 2022, I hope things will be much better. I can earn and be a versatile crypto trader

Zone3

Lack of funds is not totally the case. There are other ways you can make money in crypto without investing much. All you need is to stay updated with crypto tokens/airdrops. You can claim free tokens at the airdrop stage. Save them and exchange them later when the token is listed on the exchange. There are more to this which I will talk about in the coming post. Cheers.

superminesweeper

100% profit is not much. You need more than 10 times profit to stay in the game

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Lack of fund also should be the part of the points why people don't make money in cryptocurrency. There are some people truly that have masters the act of predicting the next coins and they know how to manage their risks when it comes to cryptocurrencies but they don't have the required capital to start up this investment. I wish you success as you plan ahead of next year.

Zone3

But lack of fund is not totally the case. There are other ways you can make money in crypto without investing much. All you need is to stay updated with crypto tokens/airdrops. You can claim free tokens at the airdrop stage. Save them and exchange them later when the token is listed on the exchage. There are more to this which I will talk about in the coming post. Cheers.

Icon

Making money on crypto I a good way of earning money but for that to happen you need to make a tangible investment so you can also get tangible returns as crypto currency grow so those your money and your way of living, many people around the world has changed their lives after investing crypto currency

btaliat

VIP Contributor
You are absolutely right. There are many traders especially the newbies who because of one things or the others don't want to invest big in cryptocurrency. And the golden rule of all trade is that the more you invest, the more your returns. In as much we do encourage people to trade with what they can lose, we should tell them to trade with tangible amount of money.