Why are there a few to zero online surveys and offerwalls in tier3 countries?

Carson20t

For over a year now i have really been bothered why there are limitations to having online surveys and offerwalls in tier 3 countries.If you want to make some quick cash then paid to click sites offer that solution and one area to earn a quick $10 a week and If lucky a day are there but the catch is that you have to be in the tier one country like;USA,UK,Canada,Japan,China,Australia to mention but a few.My argument is that big cooperate companies place money in these survey companies to facilitate the collection of this Information through surveys for marketing purposes.

That being the case I feel that their are some countries that have done exceptionally well to produce trillions of dollars through copper mining and gold,mining precious gems like;diamonds,emerald,agriculture,livestock,cocoa and coffee production,including acquiring huge loans by governments which these companies will profit from for many years to come .One such region is Africa and the african countries.If the reason is money then a portion of that money should be funded to the African online market.No one can do better research than the indigenous Africans.SO THEN WHAT IS AMISS TO FACILITATE FOR THIS GOLDEN AND LUCRATIVE ORPORTUNITY FOR SOME TIER 3 COUNTRIES LIKE AFRICA?

Kennysplash

Verified member
I
For over a year now i have really been bothered why there are limitations to having online surveys and offerwalls in tier 3 countries.If you want to make some quick cash then paid to click sites offer that solution and one area to earn a quick $10 a week and If lucky a day are there but the catch is that you have to be in the tier one country like;USA,UK,Canada,Japan,China,Australia to mention but a few.My argument is that big cooperate companies place money in these survey companies to facilitate the collection of this Information through surveys for marketing purposes.

That being the case I feel that their are some countries that have done exceptionally well to produce trillions of dollars through copper mining and gold,mining precious gems like;diamonds,emerald,agriculture,livestock,cocoa and coffee production,including acquiring huge loans by governments which these companies will profit from for many years to come .One such region is Africa and the african countries.If the reason is money then a portion of that money should be funded to the African online market.No one can do better research than the indigenous Africans.SO THEN WHAT IS AMISS TO FACILITATE FOR THIS GOLDEN AND LUCRATIVE ORPORTUNITY FOR SOME TIER 3 COUNTRIES LIKE AFRICA?
I always think about this all the time. Never before have I succeeded in completing any surveys, it will always tell me no survey available for you at the moment. It got so frustrating that I eventually neglected and did away with anything that has to do with surveys. If you are not from those top tier countries just forget it. I later learned that the proponents of the surveys are only interested in the top countries, that is why they make them available for those countries. They are not interested in the opinion of the other regions. This should not be the case, everyone's opinion counts, say yes to one world.

Carson20t

How hard can it be to create surveys and offerwalls specifically built or created for the African marrket?Is there a specific law that blocks these kind of project being implemented and some resources pumped for the african market to also get a reliable share.My undersranding isvthe demand and think there Is alot of demand fir African market research.Tesla the automobile biggest manufacturer is promoting sustainable energy usage without pollutingg the environment hence the electric cars.
Water is now a heavily guarded resource as it can be used for electricity generation.Are those not research projects?

Carson20t

I

I always think about this all the time. Never before have I succeeded in completing any surveys, it will always tell me no survey available for you at the moment. It got so frustrating that I eventually neglected and did away with anything that has to do with surveys. If you are not from those top tier countries just forget it. I later learned that the proponents of the surveys are only interested in the top countries, that is why they make them available for those countries. They are not interested in the opinion of the other regions. This should not be the case, everyone's opinion counts, say yes to one world.
There is not much surveys because we are relying more on survey sites that are not tailored for our demographic profile as Africa. But why has it taken so long to have online survey companies come on board and create these platforms for Africa?

To my understanding the way market surveys work is;

Survey sites are generally connected or joined forces with various brands and organizations that continues to dispatch new items on the lookout. Presently clearly when they have sent an item that is being utilized by the clients unexpectedly, they would have to know the reaction and hence, they enlist a study group to do that work for them.

The method is very basic, Survey to Earn readies a study structure with important inquiries and advances to individuals to hear their fair point of view as a shopper. At that point installment division is typically 50/50 between the overview group and clients. That is the manner by which review sites procure their income.

SURELY IS THIS WHAT WE CAN FAIL TO DO AS AFRICA FOR DECADES NOW?

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Yes, I have too faced this issue with many survey panels in different sites. Like, if I talk of Timebucks that was my first online earning site, there this problem was there with survey panels like Peanut Labs, Theorum Surveys, etc. When I got to know another survey site called Superpay that also has offerwalls and surveys, the same problem remained there too as I was able to get involved into 1 or 2 survey panels only.
So, this is the problem with the Survey panels I would say that they didn't enlarge their range.

Sprite1950

Even if tier 1 countries do get plenty of surveys it doesn't mean they do well from them. The one thing that drives me insane is qualifying for a survey and then being kicked off after you have almost completed it. I would rather have not qualified for it at all because I feel it's such a waste of time. It's for this reason I will only attempt very short surveys and to be honest if surveys disappeared for good tomorrow I would say good riddance! There are so many other things which are far more enjoyable for us to do online. I don't do much in the way of offers either. It's just not my favourite way to earn.

elhaam

Such type of surveys are offered to get information. Different types of sites offer surveys in order to get information for advertisement.

marcusfe

I think the reason is because many big organization that appreciate the importance of survey to the development of their businesses are not in those countries. Most companies in African countries don't see a need to carry out survey of their businesses because they feel there is no need for that since they don't really Care about the opinion of their customers.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
These survey sites are only being unfair to us. I do not see any justification to their stands. Though some say it is the companies that select what countries the surveys should be available to. This is to make sure only countries where they get high patronage are allowed to participate in the surveys so that they do not end up with dishonest reviews about their services from people who are only interested in making money even when they have never patronised the company in their lives.
I have given up about anything surveys already, this is to avoid giving myself false hope when there isn't any.

Carson20t

These survey sites are only being unfair to us. I do not see any justification to their stands. Though some say it is the companies that select what countries the surveys should be available to. This is to make sure only countries where they get high patronage are allowed to participate in the surveys so that they do not end up with dishonest reviews about their services from people who are only interested in making money even when they have never patronised the company in their lives.
I have given up about anything surveys already, this is to avoid giving myself false hope when there isn't any.
Shouldn't we call this challenge of not having enough surveys a need that needs a solution?I honestly feel thar giving up is not the way to go on this subject matter.There is so much more we can do aswel in order to compete on the international online market in my thought.

I really think this is critical for our development as Africa and as tier 3 countries to get as much data as we can from the demographic areas to test new products that we manufacture right here in Africa.In order to have a market that is localised or globalised.Research brings development.

Carson20t

Even if tier 1 countries do get plenty of surveys it doesn't mean they do well from them. The one thing that drives me insane is qualifying for a survey and then being kicked off after you have almost completed it. I would rather have not qualified for it at all because I feel it's such a waste of time. It's for this reason I will only attempt very short surveys and to be honest if surveys disappeared for good tomorrow I would say good riddance! There are so many other things which are far more enjoyable for us to do online. I don't do much in the way of offers either. It's just not my favourite way to earn.
In my opinion I think you just don't give it attention to give all the valid answers towards the survey invitations you get or it could be they just disqualify you based on not attempting the surveys oftenly.It's normal to be screened out in the first attempts till they see how you are answering the general questions and quality test question which are always In the surveys by the way.

I have been lucky with Surveys from afrisght,though slow but I have been enjoying the conversions there with the cash out through paypal at minimum of $5.So everytime I get an invitation I take my time to answer
the questions as accurately as i can.There are better ways to earn than through surveys yes but it depends with what skills you have aswel.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
If you are in a tier three country and you want to make money taking online surveys you will probably be wasting your time because you will not be able to make anything reasonable. I have tried it several times but I was not able to make any tangible thing except for a particular survey website but I don't think they are still functional.

The simple fact is that most of the survey websites does not support people from tier three countries because the companies conducting the surveys are based in tier 3 countries and they need only the opinion of people living in such particular country.

So there is no way they can allow other people to participate in such survey because it will not be accurate. I think most businesses in tier three countries should be blamed for not carrying out online surveys and paying people some specific amount of money to participate.

There are even some survey websites in countries like United kingdom where by the pay you up to $50 for 30 minutes videos . I have seen such from someone who lives in the United kingdom. sometimes payment options will also be a barrier on the kind of people survey websites support.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Despite the fact that surveys are one of the best ways to make money online, survey websites usually do not send surveys to many countries. There are so many reasons why the survey sites do not actually send surveys to lower tier countries.

Survey Companies target People From Developed Countries Only

This is one of the biggest reasons why surveys are simply not available in many countries. Survey companies need data and information from a specific group only. Survey sites usually target people from countries like United States, United Kingdom, and Canada, etc. This is because local companies need data from population available in these countries only. This is why survey sites never send surveys to Asian and African countries.

Payment Methods

many survey sites use payment options that are not available in many Tier 3 countries. majority of the survey sites pay through PayPal, Amazon cards, vouchers, etc. Even if they send surveys to Tier 3 countries, the people residing in those countries will not be able to withdraw from these sites.

There are many other reasons apart from demographic. For example, a survey site might be discriminatory towards a few countries and this is why they restrict those countries.

M

Manris

Alas, this is the case In most cases, surveys and Offerwalls are not available, but as they say and judging by the stories of other participants, there is One site that accepts all countries. I will list them in case they come in handy: SurveyTime, TreasureTrooper, SurveySavvy. These three sites are supported by more or less all countries, and most importantly, it gives you the opportunity to earn money on your favorite polls.