Social Media Why And How You Should Promote Your Business With Facebook Targeted Advertising

AfriPeeps Official

If you are familiar with the Digital Marketing world, you will agree that the three stages of marketing are AWARENESS, CONSIDERATION AND CONVERSION. This stages also applies in Facebook advertising.

(1) Awareness stage: here, you bring your products and services to the attention of potential clients. In order word, you are increasing your reach and base audience

(2) Consideration Stage: Techniques to encourage customers to look further into considering your products and services.

(3) Conversion Stage: final stage is to reach level of awareness where people are ready to convert.

Some of the objectives of these stages are; to get more clicks, engagements, impressions, lead, traffic, sales, store visits and many more.

WHAT SHOULD BE INCLUDED IN YOUR ADVERT?
  • Information about your products and services
  • Images or videos related to products or services rendered
  • Your location like office address or how they can contact you.
  • Link to your website, page or site for more information
  • Call to Action (CTA)

FACEBOOK ADS FORMAT.

Depending on your objectives or what you intend to achieve your adverts. Your Facebook ads must take one of the format below:

1. Video Ads: These are ads inform of videos. Your video should deliver one single message that is easily digestible i.e that would be easily understood and remembered.
Recommended Length: 15 - 20 seconds.

2. Photo Ads: This is inform of an image (e-flyers, e-banner etc). It must consist of a call to action button such as "learn more", "apply now", "invest now" and likes. Also your CTA must be linked to a site.

3. Slideshow Ads: uses images or videos to create a story. Use between 3 to 10 images or videos. You can upload directly to Facebook and use the recommended tools.

4. Carousel Ads: You can use 2 or more images with different headlines and these images can be linked to different webpages.

5. Canvas Ads: This is a full screen as experience. It is immersive and interactive. Every information is hosted on Facebook.

6. Dynamic Product Ads: This is particularly great for re-marketing. It allows you to promote your products and services to people who have shown interest in your previous posts and platforms.

7. Lead Form Ads: Direct you to a fillable online form that people would fill.

SETTING UP FACEBOOK ADS

1. Boost an existing post

2. Promote your page

3. Send people to your website

4. Increase conversion on your website

5. Get installs on your app

6. Increase engagement in your app

7. Reach more people near your business

8. Raise Attendance.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Many people have used Facebook just like other social media promote their business. The method the poster highlighted in promoting business on Facebook is top notch. I think this is what some big companies use to promote their businesses as well. It enables more people to get to know about the products because Facebook has many users.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have used facebook ads many times, the first time I use facebook ads was back in 2015. I was in college and I wanted to sell software I had made. I use facebook ads and manage to sell my software. I spent just about $50 on ads and made $300 by selling software.