osch

There are 3 types of people in the world;

1. Those who make things happen.

2. Those who watch things happen.

3. And those who ask, ' What Happened?'

Which one are you?

Can you imagine for a moment what your life would be if...

- You felt like what you were doing was enough?

- You eliminated financial concern?

- You looked forward to what you were doing each day?

- You spent your time with positive, productive and enthusiastic people?

-You spent more time with FAMILY?

How would that feel?

funmi

Verified member
To me, I think two things are involved to cause people to fail in one year of their business. The first thing is fear. Many people fear to fail that's why they eventually fail. The second reason is inexperience. This is another factor that can lead to failure of the business. That is all I think.

D

Deleted member 28127

First time you have to take a long time to watch what happened with previous runner of jobs so you don't go directly to action.
Second you have to ask what happened and take note to prevent that will be happened to you.
Example if someone open a business near to relatives and family so may relatives wants to get a discount as they are part of big family or even get for free and this will let you lose that's why many people open a business far of his hometown to prevent this kind of situation.
Then after a good experience you go to action means make things happen and in most of case even if they are loses you have prepared actions to loses to prevent business fail not like some one how starts from scratch then failing will be close to 90 %.