Who really earns big in the crypto industry?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Aside from the whales who are the big time players in the crypto game, who or what other groups are responsible for the manipulation of the crypto price in the market? Don’t get me wrong, I am not against the crypto coins. My objective is to learn all the details around the crypto coins especially the situations and the forces that can affect the price.

When I read about Elon Musk buying $1.5 billion worth of Bitcoin I had the feeling that the price will go up. And it did maybe because Musk is a known rich guy.
After some months it seems that all the crypto coins are going down in prices. What happened to the Bitcoin of Musk now that it has done down in value? Such a big investment is hard to recoup unless there is another way to push up the price of the Bitcoin. Do you have any idea?

If you ask me, which peoples second to the whales, I'll simply say those experts that can analyse the crypto market with 70% accuracy have high hope of making extra gain out of crypto. Not just about whales earns money from crypto, those who get clear view around the market and watch it closely earns better too.

Musk is a rich guy (currently, third richest in the world), he can hold is $1.5 billion that he invested in bitcoin, perhaps the value of his investment in bitcoin has gone down by almost half, be he can wait for the price to go up. He has a lot of money and he can wait for the price to go up $100,000 and higher.

If you ask me, which peoples second to the whales, I'll simply say those experts that can analyse the crypto market with 70% accuracy have high hope of making extra gain out of crypto. Not just about whales earns money from crypto, those who get clear view around the market and watch it closely earns better too.
I agree with you. There are some individuals who have so much knowledge about crypto currencies and they can predict which coins would pump or not and these set of individuals tend to always make profits Even when the market is being manipulated.
This is the power of knowledge in the crypto currency space as a whole.

The influencer earns the most because they already know the tide. Either rise or fall, they know it all.so, they can decide to buy or sell at any point in time. They already know if it's bearish or bullish and we just follow foolishly.
Having said that, we can still make some profit by copying their investment choice

The government of a particular country is also a big organisation that influence the cryptocurrency markets, about from Whales that are manipulating in market China is also a country that influence the market because they stopped all financial institute of accepting cryptocurrency as a mode of payment according to me is around

I agree with you. There are some individuals who have so much knowledge about crypto currencies and they can predict which coins would pump or not and these set of individuals tend to always make profits Even when the market is being manipulated.
This is the power of knowledge in the crypto currency space as a whole.
Yes, you're also right. Such kind of persons analyse the market so well cos they got the knowledge around crypto. They took time to learn the fluctuations around each coin and understand with high degree of the market direction. When the market will pump up and when it is set for bearish run. Even if they don't get it all the time that way, they predict with accuracy of 70%. That's why I'm taking my time to study the market closely, learning from experts to explore in the future around crypto.

I think the creator of crypto curriences are the people who actually earn bigh from crypto currencies. Apart from the creators, tHose who are holding for a long term will earn really well from cypto industry. I had 0.25 Bitcoin in 2016. If I had held my bitcoins until the price was $64K I would have earned really.

I think the creator of crypto curriences are the people who actually earn bigh from crypto currencies. Apart from the creators, tHose who are holding for a long term will earn really well from cypto industry. I had 0.25 Bitcoin in 2016. If I had held my bitcoins until the price was $64K I would have earned really.
Yes dear, those who created earns the most cos they're the ones that regulates what's happening around the coins. At times they might manipulate price, either make it go dip or pump it up so investors make gain too base on high influx of investors tracking it down. Then followed by the whales, they earn a lot of money throwing big funds on coins. Then the long term investors earns big for saving for long.