Who is an affiliate manager?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Affiliate marketing is one of the easy ways to make money online provided you are following tested and trusted method. There are some people who are making full-time income with affiliate marketing only.

Traditional affiliate marketing require you to make sales before you can receive a commission.

Things are now changing as we are havingcost per action affiliate program in which you only get paid when the visitors perform certain actions on the landing page.

While I was undergoing a course on how cost-per-action affiliate marketing works, I come across a term which says affiliate manager.

This got me a little bit confused as I don't know the major function of affiliate managers.

so I want to ask you guys that who is affiliate managers and what does he do?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
What I do hear is affiliate marketer. And these refer to those people that do earn through affiliate marketing by sharing their affiliate links to various platforms where people can have access to click their links. I won't be surprised however if the case is said about affiliate manager as well.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Affiliate manager is the person in charge of your account on the affiliate program you sign up with. The help you to manage the technical aspect of affiliate marketing and promotion. They help you to manage the tracking of you affiliate marketing campaign. Affiliate manager is very common with cost per action program. you need a lot of tracking for this type of affiliate marketing.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Affiliate manager is the term used for the person who is responsible with communicating with the affiliates working for that affiliate marketing company. For example, if you are working with xyz company, the person who communicates with you about the products and services and solves your issues is your affiliate manager.