Who is a real estate agent?

kalat

A real estate agent is a professional who helps people buy, sell, or lease properties. They work with clients to find the perfect property, negotiate prices, and oversee the sale or lease process. Real estate agents typically earn a commission on each sale or lease that they help to facilitate.

King bell

VIP Contributor
Thank you for your very informative thread, i would also love to share my knowledge of who a real estate agent is and how you can possibly become one.
A real estate agent is a professional who helps people buy, sell, or lease properties. He or she may work with buyers, sellers, landlords, and tenants to help them find the best possible deal on a property. A real estate agent may also help to negotiate the terms of a sale or lease.

If you're thinking of becoming a real estate agent, there are a few things you should know. First, you'll need to complete some education and training. After that, you'll need to pass a state-licensed examination. Once you're licensed, you can start working with clients.

If you're interested in a career in real estate, contact your local real estate board or Association to learn more.

Shigobad2020

In my own opinion a real estate agent is different from an estate owner and a real estate agent is a professional that helps people in buying and selling of lands and housing , properties and also works on leasing out properties ,
He or she is the intermediary between the buyer and sellers , and he or she gets his or her own percentage at the end of the bargain , and secondly he negotiates the term and condition of lease when someone is going to rent from a landlord , so any transaction or negotiation between the landlord and tenant must pass through the agent bevause he's going to sign as the intermediary.

A real estate agent always have a lawyer beside him throughout because he might need the attention of the lawyer due to misunderstanding and breach of agreements between him and the tenants and I have also seen some lawyers doing the work of a real estate agent .