Who is a better business manager? A man or woman?

Dekadet

Well in my own opinion, gender should not be a yard stick for measuring better business performance.

Both men and women can posses the right qualities to take any business to greater heights if they have the right training and experience.

Mellorando

Banned
I personally don't think that gender matters when it comes to managing a business a man and woman can be a business manager it all depends on the ability give me a knowledge in business managing as long as they are qualified to manage a business and take a business to the next level then they are good to go

Samuel72

Verified member
There are jobs that a male can do that a female can't do themselves but still higher hep to do them. Women can deliver more than men because they don't want to be seen as weak, they want to be taken seriously just the way men are taken seriously. Women are taking over the business world daily and it's okay to see these changes.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
This may be a sexist topic but I believe there is gender equality in the business except for the type and nature of the business. For a hardware business a male manager is preferred because he has the macho image that customers can relate to. That is also true in engineering projects like construction of a building or roads. With personal accessories like perfume and soap a female manager will have the advantage.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
I can't really specify if Male or female will be a better manager, but gender can be a better manager depending on how they operate their business or a particular company they manage, a good or better manager most be punctual, keeping records on account of what comes in and what goes out of the company or business, always standing on his or her feet to defend the business or company he or she manages, in this few ideas both gender can be a better manager.

Planet408

You can get a good business manager in both gender. It depends on personality. Some women have more good sense of coordination than some men while some men are good on the order hand than some women. However, the nature of the said business matters too. There are some businesses that demands a man to be a manager due to the level of the steps involved in managing the business.

Segat

Gender doesn't determine the effectiveness of an individual and it should not afferct the Productivity.
A man can be a great manager but a Woman might be Greater if she is self disciplined determined and focused. She will be better than her make counterpart.
They say Woman are the future Who knows I have seen great women own good and flourishing business and they are doing so well with these reasons and points I see no reason why a woman can't be a better manager once she is Focused and Self Disciplined
I agreed with you men can manage some businesses sometimes and it will fail while women can manage such and will have great success. But I am thinking we can have some factors that can help us making such decision aside if the person has experience, focused or self discipline. Is it not going to be good also to put into consideration the feelings of the business owner's partner when making a choice of who to manage your business for you.

Teatea

The effectiveness of a business manager is not based on gender, and no one is regarded as better than the other. How well a person manages a business depends on the personality and not the gender. Be it man or woman, anyone can handle the position well, a man can mismanage a business when another man can go beyond expectations in the same firm.

Ozigba Richard Lamai

This depend on individual and he's our hard work and dedication to the work,it doesn't matter whether you are a man or a woman anybody can be a better manager it depends on your training dedication to work and achievements that you have made over the years in terms of the Field of management. However these days we'll have better male managers than female managers but not with standing both sex I've been doing well in the field of management.

Segat

In this century we are in there is a general talk about gender equality and I will want us to view it in the line of business management. There is another saying "what a man can do, a woman can do better" Is this also applicable to managing a business? So who is a better business manager? A man or woman.

Timison

With regards to business the executives and obviously profitability, it doesn't make any difference in case you're a man or lady. I have seen numerous ladies who have maintained a fruitful business and overseen multi-million organizations. There are likewise men who have run multi million organizations and did quite well. In this way, it is all subject to the limit and information

Victor001

There is no best person in particular, my major concern will be who do I find more comfortable to work with and with my few months of working under both,I prefer to work under a male counterpart than a female. The female folks just have this retrogressive nature that if they are not in a good mood it can affect their activities throughout the day, they find it difficult to adjust unlike the male folks.

Makah

Gender doesn't determine the effectiveness of an individual and it should not afferct the Productivity.
A man can be a great manager but a Woman might be Greater if she is self disciplined determined and focused. She will be better than her make counterpart.
They say Woman are the future Who knows I have seen great women own good and flourishing business and they are doing so well with these reasons and points I see no reason why a woman can't be a better manager once she is Focused and Self Disciplined

Adetayo100

Both gender are a good business manager, i don't always look at the gender when considering someone for a position i look at your qualifications and what you can offer. If you have what it takes irrespective of your gender then you qualified for the position to manage a group of people or a company. Some top companies do select gender when considering for top positions in there company.

Maphalle

In this issue it doesn't matter whether a woman or a man is best in business management. It all depends on the individuals and their abilities or skills. A man can mange a business well as much as a woman and both can still be disastrous in business management.

eojo2401

Gender has no role in rating the performance of manager. A man can be a better manager and woman can also be a better manager. What should be of interest to the business owner is there overall performances. Put them on test, give them task and thereafter study there attitudes and character before choosing the best.

Godsplan

In this century we are in there is a general talk about gender equality and I will want us to view it in the line of business management. There is another saying "what a man can do, a woman can do better" Is this also applicable to managing a business? So who is a better business manager? A man or woman.
The gender in most cases doesn't matter a lot when it comes to managing a business. In my area I have seen women managing businesses that are considered some of the best businesses in the area and some of those big organizations are also managed by men and they are also good. The main factor you should always be looking at as an employer choosing your manager is the skills and experience of the person you want to choose.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
When it comes to business management and of course productivity, it doesn't matter if you're a man or woman. I have seen many women who have run a successful business and managed multi-million companies. There are also men who have run multi million companies and did very well. So, it is all dependent on the capacity and knowledge.