Who does not want to make money while they sleep?

SANIA

Who does not want to make money while they sleep? or travel?

Yeah, there are many active income sources and high-paying jobs, but do you want to always work until you die?
No, one should always spend some time making a passive income source.
Affiliate marketing is the best way. One can earn continuous commissions for a lifetime for quality leads.
Yeah, it takes a lot of time and effort at the start to bring traffic to your site and then to convert this traffic into quality leads, but building up your followers each day slowly can provide fruitful results for a lifetime in the future.
Once you have gained quality traffic and become successful in engaging them with your content, you can then monetize your content and sell your products and services.
Remember to always provide a solution or tend to people's needs while offering your services. You have to convince your client that this service/product will make their life easier or more enjoyable.

It is the dream of everyone to make money while sleeping. This can only happen when you have multiple streams of online passive income. There are so many online business in which you can earn passive income.

One of the ways is to sell products on clickbank. You can sell either ebook or video courses on the platform.

Clickbank has thousands of affiliates that can just pick up your product and market it on your behalf to make consistent income. You only need to offer them high commission rates to attract a lot of affiliate for your product.

You must be wondering that how will you cover up for the high commission rate you are offering the affiliate? You can simply make back the commission you pay the affiliate by up selling the existing customers.

You can provide other marketing materials for the product you are listing on clickbank so that you will attract a lot of affiliate.

These marketing materials include Facebook ads kits, email series, banner adverts template, landing page templates etc. You can even provide them with different with different ebooks which they can use for lead magnet.

You can also do joint venture with other marketers in the same category as you on the platform to make more money.

Their is no human being who doesn't like earning money passively. I love passive income means more than anything. But it doesn't come easy though, in order to achieve such goal, we simply have to work and go for it without looking back. Their are enough ways to earn it just as you've explained in your thread here. One of the best option I love when it comes to earning money passively online is through webmaster. If I online varieties of website, like blog, forums and so one. I can simply make money from them when I have high level of unique traffic going through each of my website. In order for my website to attract such kind of traffic, work needs to be done too, I simply need to promote my website to reach out to targeted audience who finds it wanting.

I don't have to seek SEO ranking 💯 to start making money with my website, even if SEO is very important. Not everyone is making money seeing his or her contents being ranked on search engines. Some are using affiliate marketing to earn, drop-shipping, Ads, and selling of digital/physical items and so on, their are so many ways to make money from websites.

Well said @sincerem I have never seen or come across anyone who doesn't like to make money especially while sleeping. I think the best form of income someone can end is passive income.

You only need to do the work ones and you continue to receive income for a long time. To be very honest there are some avenue in which someone can achieve this both online and offline.

For offline, I am planning to go into real estate in the nearest future as this is one of the foremost way to earn passive income offline. The only thing someone needs to do is to secure a real estate in a good location and fix it up for rent.

Honestly my dream is to have a large portfolio of different real estate properties. This will serve as my retirement plan.

I know a police officer who invest all his salary on real estate and he is making a lot of money after retirement. He does not expect any pension from the government because he is any more than enough from his real estate investment.

Blogging is one of the ways I want to make money online, I am planning to build a website that will attract hundreds of thousands of visitors so I can make full-time income with it.

Yeah @Kayode and @sincerem

You both are right. I am also planning to start a blog so I can earn through Google adsense, clickbank or similar sites.

I also want to integrate Amazon affiliate partnership program with my blog. People trust Amazon and more likely to buy from it.

And yes offline passive income stream example real estate is the best way to earn money. Apart from monthly rent income, the value of property keeps on increasing.

It is a very secure way to earn cash.

My dream is to see my commissions and wallet balance increasing while I am travelling the world.

I wish to make it happen soon.

Who does not want to make money while they sleep? or travel?

Yeah, there are many active income sources and high-paying jobs, but do you want to always work until you die?
No, one should always spend some time making a passive income source.
Affiliate marketing is the best way. One can earn continuous commissions for a lifetime for quality leads.
Yeah, it takes a lot of time and effort at the start to bring traffic to your site and then to convert this traffic into quality leads, but building up your followers each day slowly can provide fruitful results for a lifetime in the future.
Once you have gained quality traffic and become successful in engaging them with your content, you can then monetize your content and sell your products and services.
Remember to always provide a solution or tend to people's needs while offering your services. You have to convince your client that this service/product will make their life easier or more enjoyable.
Hi. Thank you very much for your informative thread. The topic you chose is very interesting. As soon as I read the title of your thread, I clicked on it and I started reading your post.

Undoubtedly, everyone wants to make money while sleeping. Passive income is a dream of all of us. Fortunately, nowadays, people have a lot of opportunities to make passive income online. I agree with you that affiliate marketing is a very good method to make some money passively provided that you have some basic knowledge in advance before starting this type of business.

First of all, it is important to have a site where you will place your affiliate links. Then you must have a ready audience, the people who will click on your affiliate links and buy the products you will be promoting. Last but not least, you must choose the correct products for promotion. Your affiliate products must be interesting so as to make the people purchase them and in this way, to get your promotion from the merchant.

In my opinion, these are the tips in order to succeed in affiliate marketing and make a good passive income from it. I hope that you will find my post helpful. Wish you all the best!

From your description of making money while sleeping I think you you mean the act of " passive income " to make money while sleeping is not a simple tax at all but it definitely exist , I have a good number of friends who make money while performing other life duties not having to stay in front of a computer all day just to human . But I strongly believe that to get a good income stream like this it requires the act of investing , that means you have to " give in order to receive " .

Well , if you are a good predictor or a person familiar with sport betting and predicting investing on betting sites could serve as a good income stream . But the truth is that when it comes to Betting it is not always fair play . So rather than wasting your money to something that might not turn out to be positive I will recommend online business like blogging , affiliate marketing , and freelancing etc . These are good passive income money making website . For example to succeed as an affiliate marketer it is advisable you just have to work with the right website know how to showcase the goods and services you promote two members of the public and then you earn commissions it is pretty simple but you have to be smart as well.

Making money while sleeping is the real deal and this is the one thing that I have been trying to do for some time. the fact that you make money sitting at the comfort of your home and you're not even actively on your phone or your PC makes it even sweeter. There are a lot of passive income methods in which we all can venture into and make a whole lot of money but you must bear in mind that it does not come easily but with the proper mindset and hard work you will definitely get there. One of the best passive income method in 2022 is having a YouTube channel. The video you make in 2022 can still make you money even in 2030. this is one thing that makes you to be one of the most viable venture online and a lot of people are venturing into it on daily basis even those who does not have proper knowledge of what they are teaching are also making money. Print on demand is also one of the best passive income streams currently. I am currently planning to open a shop on redbubble and start my print-on-demand journey very soon. I know many people making good amount of money on many print-on-demand platforms.

Making money while sleeping is the real deal and this is the one thing that I have been trying to do for some time. the fact that you make money sitting at the comfort of your home and you're not even actively on your phone or your PC makes it even sweeter. There are a lot of passive income methods in which we all can venture into and make a whole lot of money but you must bear in mind that it does not come easily but with the proper mindset and hard work you will definitely get there. One of the best passive income method in 2022 is having a YouTube channel. The video you make in 2022 can still make you money even in 2030. this is one thing that makes you to be one of the most viable venture online and a lot of people are venturing into it on daily basis even those who does not have proper knowledge of what they are teaching are also making money. Print on demand is also one of the best passive income streams currently. I am currently planning to open a shop on redbubble and start my print-on-demand journey very soon. I know many people making good amount of money on many print-on-demand platforms.
Hi @Chibson
Print on demand is the real deal. I also have shop on redbubble. I have made one sale so far, have received 249 favorites and 26 followers but I am trying to do more. Print on demand has a lot of competition as well but the sweet thing about it is that any one can make Redbubble account and you donot have to think about the server and the hosting prices. You can upload as many designs as you want in lifetime. But you can upload 60 designs per day.

If you are making good designs on suitable niches and doing proper SEO, then it will work.
I have made a design on January then I had 143 designs uploaded there. Then I got busy with my life and havenot worked on redbubble for months, but my designs were present there Then in November of 2021 I got a sale, my design was sold on a backpack. I got really happy.
My commission was 6.75$. It motivated me to make more designs and upload there.

Over the period of time I have also realized my mistakes in SEO and designing. But I am learning each passing day. My designs and tags have got much more better. I am getting traffic almost daily on my designs as I have google analytics attached with my store.

My goal is to upload 1000 desings in an year so one day I will be able to get consistent sales from it. It is my dream to wake up one day and have a lot of commissions on my account.

Best of luck for your journey on redbubble too.

Warren buffet claims that you must find a way that allows you to make money while you are asleep. If you do not do that, you will keep working till your life ends and I believe that this quote is one of the most inspirational quote for those who actually want to make money. I think that there are many ways you can actually make money while you sleep. I think that Real Estate business is a sort of business that would allow you to make a good amount of money while you do nothing.

This is because all you have to do is prepare the right kind of real estate investment plan and then invest the capital you have and see the money come to you. If you buy a property which is worth $100,000, then there are chances that it will gain value and give you a good profit after a few years. Real estate investments also provides many other benefits as well. You can buy a property and find the right sort of tenant. This will also allow you to make money while you are sleeping. This is because all you have to do is collect the rent payments from tenants.

Complete financial security is what a lot of people are in need for right now . This is why a lot of people are looking for passive income streams which is popularly known as making money while you sleep. This is generally not an easy way of making money but the beauty about it is that you are going to be benefiting from it far from when you create the initial contents in the first place.

1. Renting properties. You can be able to make so much money without working from it if you have some properties that you are not using at the moment . This could be ranging from residential houses two vehicles or personal equipment like your kitchen utensils. You can always be able to charge people for using these things and returning them .

3. Crypto investment. The cryptocurrency industry something that is fast-growing right now and if you are able to invest strategically you are going to be making a lot of money in the little distant future. The first thing you have to do is to research on a very good prospect and then invest in it and you are going to be making some passive income for a long time .

The way you headlined your post I thought it was some thin different. I thought you were going to teach us a different way from which one can make a passive income which will earn him money while sleeping but this is not so.

Yes we all know affiliate marketing is the best way to make money online. But this is not easy as many people think. I not saying it is impossible for a person to make money from affiliate marketing, it is highly possible but from the scratch is not easy. Most people use their pocket money to invest in affiliate marketing which is good and the best way to do it. But just promoting your links without even blog post or social media ads is something that you take you to a miles away.

You can get real organic traffic from social media content too. Which means you have to build your social media audience. Mostly, you have to get a targeted audience from a particular country or countries. If all these are done, then you can really have a passive income through affiliate marketing. Therefore one have to start it now but trust me this is not easy and therefore you will not get result just overnight.

Everyone do not really want to work all the time until they die because it is not the best and everyone are just looking for the best opportunity on how they can work on their own to earn money even while they are asleep just like you have just said . The point is that it is not every online business that do gives people an opportunity to do what you have said.

Someone that is engaging in trading of cryptocurrency or forex trading may not likely consider it as a passive income because it won't likely generate profits while you are asking but you can be able to generate profit only when you are interested to trade by looking at the charts and from there you predict the movement of how the market will be.

I don't really know if affiliate marketing can gives people the opportunity to earn a passive income just as you have explain of the but the only business I know that is capable of doing that is by publishing of books on Amazon Kindle, having a YouTube channel with good quality content can also be the best way to generate passive income because these things are likely to continue even when you are no more posting.

Thanks for sharing, of course everyone wants passive income that will flow like a river, even though we are drinking a cup of coffee, affiliate marketing is very popular in the world of making money online, but unfortunately, i don't understand much about affiliate marketing, because i never get into it, Is it @SANIA or anyone will enlighten me how to start affiliate marketing?