Which things we should do for reducing the obesity?

Ayeshabashir

Hello dear friend obesity is the common problem which we have seen in every third person revolve around us obesity is a condition of high amount of fat in your body which can lead to many helath related problems foe example it can increase your blood pressure, your heart attack rate ,also it can increase the chances of diabetes and certain cancers which is not good so we should remove this disease if you have as soon as possible if you want to live long life with good health so in this post I will tell you how we can reduce obesity through following ways the first thing that you should know is thay there are two types of fat the good and bad fat so we should consume good fat ,eat less sugary food ,do long walk every day at least 1 km because through walk you fat will burn and your body weight will also reduce,eat salad which contains foods and vegetables ,drink water in order to maintain healthy and fit ,eat dietary fiber and also involve your family members in your activities hope so my post my post will provide you a better way of reducing obesity

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
When I was a student it was a rare sight to see an obese person. It is like seeing someone from the carnival. But now it seems that obesity is getting common. In the news on tv where the video clips would show a crowd you can bet that there is someone there who is obese. One doctor said that the lifestyle now is more enjoyable than before with the comfort and convenience that we have. There are the appliances like the microwave and the tv with the remote control. Those electronic and electrical appliances have made life easier for us that we do not expend much energy now than before. That is why physical activity is very important for me. That is tops on my list for good health. If you are stagnant then you will gather fats in your body and it is not easy to shed off. Try to move every once in a while.

Lemy1985

Consume less "awful" fat and the sky is the limit from there "great" fat.
Eat less handled and sweet food varieties.
Eat more servings of vegetables and organic products. ...
Eat a lot of dietary fiber.
Zero in on eating low-glycemic record food varieties. ...
Get the family associated with your excursion. ...
Participate in standard high-impact movement.