Which things we should do for a healthy and better skin?

Ayeshabashir

Hello dear friend as we all know that everyone wants a glowing ,neat and clean skin and for this they will do a lot of things in order to make it white and glowing ao guys today i will tell you how we make our skin healthy and glowing and which things we should avoid if we want a healthy skin the first thing is that don't eat junk food because there close connections between your skin and your stomach eating too much oiky food will disturb your stomach also make it hot and in return a pimple and acne will produce on your face always eat a healthy food like use fruit and raw vegetables in order to make your skin glowing and always clean your face twice a day and try to protect it from dryness and also protect it from bright rays of sunlight, apply a serum on your face and the most important thing drink water as you can drink and try to take a proper sleep and avoid to work late night these all things will your skin so try to make it better hope so you guys will also share your opinions with me

Whatever problem you just wants to be free of in terms of health , I will always suggest that fruits and vegetable is always the Only Way out. Because they contained all the natural Elements and everything that is needed in the body to keep the whole body healthy and in good condition.

For me I always try as much as possible to take as much fruits as I can but sometimes the required money that is needed to buy this fruit as expected may not be there , that is why I only manage with what I have.

At the same time knowing what we takes into our body is very important , there are some chemicalize fruit and vegetable out there at the grocery market . Most of these will not likely be suitable for the body and even if you take them believing that you will have a healthy skin , it might completely be the other way around since these fruits are heavily filled with raw and dangerous chemicals.

Natural fruit is the best and if we could eats them on daily basis , it will give us everything we need in the body . The results will be obvious.