Which survey site has rewarded your effort?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
When it comes to surveys, I have my own personal misconception around it, it simply a nightmare to me. I've tried to earn from 100s of surveys but none worked for me that's why I dumbed them and decided not to earn from such option of making money online.

The little reward I've earned so far with surveys came from Theorem reach survey. I can't say that its a reward, cos the reward is just so minimal, and laughable too. I earned total of 2 cent from theorem reach survey ever since I've known them for two years now.

In general overview, I'll simply say, surveys aren't for me.

Which survey site have you benefitted from, ever since you discovered it?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
In this part of the world survey platforms does not really pay reasonable amount money of after spending so much time. There was a survey site I signed up on early last year and I think the name is surveyeah, but I could not make any reasonable amount of money from it.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I will always see survey websites as a scam. Well I heard people in western countries do make real money from survey platforms and they pay good but I don’t know why it’s so hard to earn money from survey platforms in Africa. They just want to use you to gain income for themselves without giving back.

cmoneyspinner

For the longest time I thought surveys were not for me. What would tick me off is that I would spend time answering a bunch of questions, and then the mesage would say: "We're sorry. You don't qualify for the survey." So I gave up! But then one day .... I was at a crypto faucet and click the link for their Offer Wall. I saw the surveys and thought: "It's been a while. Let's give it a try." To my surprise, not only did I qualify to take the surveys but when I did not qualify they would give me something for just "trying". I am at a crypto faucet and TheoremReach and CPX Research are the survey sites where I am earning and they will give you something even if you don't qualify for the survey. Also, they don't waste my time. They let me know right away if I don't qualify for a survey.

uforwealth

Verified member
I have not made a dime and I don't think I can.

There are many different survey companies on the internet. Some discriminate while some allow everybody. Those survey companies that discriminate will usually select people from Europe countries such as the United Kingdom, Italy,Germany and so on. They pay their survey takers a lot of money and the payment is instant. A good example of them is Featurepoints. On the other hand,Survey companies that allow almost all countries of the world pay a small amount of money to their workers. Therefore, when compared with the effort and time used, the payment is nothing to write home about.

You can infer from the above paragraph that the experience and the results of people from survey taking are different. while some claimed that they make money from survey, there are people who do not have any thing to show for their effort in their survey taking.

anil02

Verified member
For the longest time I thought surveys were not for me. What would tick me off is that I would spend time answering a bunch of questions, and then the mesage would say: "We're sorry. You don't qualify for the survey." So I gave up! But then one day .... I was at a crypto faucet and click the link for their Offer Wall. I saw the surveys and thought: "It's been a while. Let's give it a try." To my surprise, not only did I qualify to take the surveys but when I did not qualify they would give me something for just "trying". I am at a crypto faucet and TheoremReach and CPX Research are the survey sites where I am earning and they will give you something even if you don't qualify for the survey. Also, they don't waste my time. They let me know right away if I don't qualify for a survey.
I too completed some surveys of Theoremreach at time buck at that time this site was paying some cent at disqualification but now this stop paying on disqualification so I too stop working at time buck. I am not interested in earning crypto. I am getting my earning in $$ or in gift vouchers.

jeet100

Its nice you earned your way with surveys, you're lucky though earning from five (5) survey sites. As for me, it doesn't work out that way, its simply a lacklustre one. Maybe you're from a higher demographic. As for me, the demographic I'm coming from is part of my downtime with surveys coupled with the way surveys act suspiciously.
Another way to make a consistent income is by joining DAOs like Joystream in the Web3 space. All you need to do is leverage on your skillsets.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
When it comes to surveys, I have my own personal misconception around it, it simply a nightmare to me. I've tried to earn from 100s of surveys but none worked for me that's why I dumbed them and decided not to earn from such option of making money online.

The little reward I've earned so far with surveys came from Theorem reach survey. I can't say that its a reward, cos the reward is just so minimal, and laughable too. I earned total of 2 cent from theorem reach survey ever since I've known them for two years now.

I feel the same way about surveys. Surveys are not for me either. In the past, I joined several survey sites because I like participating in surveys very much. However, soon I gave it up because I received only 1-2 surveys from time to time, so it was not worth my time and effort. The problem with surveys is that they are not always available for all countries around the world. But if they are available for your country, then it is wise to find a legit survey site and start working on it in order to make some money from it.

Miki1

I have wasted lot of time in survey sites until I got frustrated. The only site that rewarded me small is afrisight. Though their survey is not regular. It can take a while to get survey invitation from them and if you are not lucky, and time beats you, you end up earning nothing

anil02

Verified member
I am earning from survey sites for more than 10 years. It is right that earn with survey sites is not easy because disqualification. Earning with survey sites also depends on our location and our profile. But after all limitation survey work is still one of the best mode of online earning

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I feel the same way about surveys. Surveys are not for me either. In the past, I joined several survey sites because I like participating in surveys very much. However, soon I gave it up because I received only 1-2 surveys from time to time, so it was not worth my time and effort. The problem with surveys is that they are not always available for all countries around the world. But if they are available for your country, then it is wise to find a legit survey site and start working on it in order to make some money from it.
Your last paragraph defines it all. It depends on location, and as we all know, surveys aren't favourable to third world countries, but to those who came from top tier countries, it is favourable to them. Ever since I noticed all this, I don't push myself that hard trying to make survey to work for me. I got other valuable means to earn money online, and I'm happy earning it. I am still searching, and exploring my skills trying so hard to improve my earnings online. I wouldn't improve my earnings when I'm still struggling to make survey work for me. I've learned to abandon an earning stream that seems rocky for me, their are plenty others to try and earn from them.

rubesh

Valued Contributor

So far, I haven't been able to find any survey site that provides me with meaningful rewards. I have tried sites like Survey Junkie, Swagbucks, and Inbox Dollars, but none of them have worked for me. I do get occasional reward for completing surveys, but the rewards are usually small and not worth my time.

rubesh

Valued Contributor

Unfortunately, I haven't found any survey site that works for me so far. I have tried many different survey sites, but none of them gave me any meaningful reward. I've been using Theorem Reach for two years now, and all I've earned from it is a total of 2 cents.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
That's not a good reward at all, it wouldn't even cover up your data subscription. I've stopped long ago, and I don't see anything taking back to doing surveys anymore, even if it happens to accepting Africans and paying high up to $2 per questionaire, I wouldn't still tryout. I am completely fade up with survey tricks, those who run the company target the top countries and use the lower regions to make up the number of active participants and not rewarding them at last for their effort. I hate spending couple of my time online or offline sharing vital information about my life that said to reward me, but at the end got no reward from it. Their is nothing more devastating to that in my life, surveys aren't worth it. I've gotten better ways to earn money online, and I am very focused on them at the moment and I'm not thinking to go back to my early days when I work so hard to earn peanuts from surveys.

nana55

Making money on survey sites require a lot of patience which frankly is not easy.
Survey sites which pay a lot of money are not usually legit while sites that really pay take quite a while to reach the minimum payout threshold.

anil02

Verified member
To earn online we may have to much patience site may be survey site or any other sites. It is right that many sites are fake sites but it is our duty to investigate about site before joining sites. I am earning from survey site for more than 10 year it is also right that I lost my earning at surveys sites. It is fact earning with survey is not easy work

Calin8324

I use surveyfuncy.com and i get around 40-50$/day completing surveys 3-4 hours. I think is a good amount of money for a student or whatever

Calin8324

I personally use surveyfuncy.com because i can get up to 60$/hour. In my best day completing surveys online i made 200$

Icydoll

I earned some decent amount from toluna .it is one of the best survey has been around since many years. I loved their surveys always.of course surveys has some disqualification due to the demographic requirements but I love doing toluna surveys.i hope the site continue paying like this being legit.