Surveys Discussion Which Survey is paying presently

Olajidey

Valued Contributor
I don't know the reason why am not so lucky with a survey site, it is when the site is saturated and hardly pay or when the site has been cast that is when I will be informed.
For instance respondent, people really cash out on respondent but when I am informed I am not so lucky with it another one is Prolific, I get to know when people have rush it.
I will like to know if there is any survey site paying currently as I want to earn from survey site too.
I am open to any recommendations.

Victor001

They have said it all, survey times is still one of the best paying survey at the moment, the other survey that seems to be paying like zap survey,survey junkies are country based and you need to be in that country to earn from them. There are still some low earning surveys but they are stressful as you can hardly receive surveys at any time.

Chibson

As Africans I think you should not bother about taking surveys because he generally doesn't favour people from this part of the world. Those who serve inside favour the most her from America or Europe. There are still survey sites that pay or claim to pay Africans such as survey time and a few of them but I promise you you can't make any tangible money from this sites. So it is better not to bother yourself.

kayode10

The one I found being at the present time is swagbucks and inbox dollars. These two website dish out survey regularly and their members are making money every month. The problem here is that they do not accept Nigeria, only people from America and Europe. So you have to use a strong United States dedicated VPS. VPN no longer work on this website as they are easily detected.

Rendani

I don't know the reason why am not so lucky with a survey site, it is when the site is saturated and hardly pay or when the site has been cast that is when I will be informed.
For instance respondent, people really cash out on respondent but when I am informed I am not so lucky with it another one is Prolific, I get to know when people have rush it.
I will like to know if there is any survey site paying currently as I want to earn from survey site too.
Prizerebel is paying, check it out

Do some research on youtube. It has many surveys and other little jobs you can do for cash. :):)

marietargo

Paid viewpoint survey is currently paying