Which payment gateway can I exchange my PayPal funds for cryptocurrency or fiat currency?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I am looking for a payment gateway to exchange my PayPal funds with, and get any crypto or fiat currencies like, USD, Euro, GBP back in an exchange. I am not looking for a payment gateway that charges high when I'm converting my PayPal funds using their platform. Please, recommend me to a favourable payment gateway site.

At the moment, I am discouraged by some merchants exchange rate, that's why my PayPal USD is simply stuck for months in my wallet unmoved. I am very eager to exchange those PayPal funds for cryptocurrency with good exchange rate. I can cover up for the charges, but I wouldn't pay extra for any exchange fee, because I value my PayPal USD to be valuable to other form of money.

I was over charged to get the funds in my PayPal account, and I wouldn't want to lose it carelessly too. If you have cryptocurrency and you want to exchange with me you can simply drop your message below and we'll negotiate privately and reach a deal, it's simply for the good of both parties. I have up to $238 PayPal funds up for exchange of fiat currency or crypto for an affordable exchange rate. Remember, I am not paying for exchange services apart from the charges which PayPal subtracts.