Which online store has the best delivery time?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Due to my inability to wait too long for my purchased products delivery made me enjoy shopping offline than online. I don't have such patient to wait too long, to get my products reaching to me. I love where I'll shop online, and the items I shopped getting to my doorstep within 24 hours. Because in offline you get your products as soon as you paid for the items.

I can't spend my money on an e-commerce store, and wait for some days before getting my products being delivered to me after making payment.

Have you bought an item online and your products get delivered to you that same day?

You can share the e-commerce site which made your product delivery quicker without much delay.

Phabbyfundz

I haven't had any experience with delivery companies because I like to purchase things physically.
But I must there are still a lot of improvement need to done by this delivery companies, the should improve their durability as to the time taken for s good to get to the final consumer or receiver.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Jumia is very common here and their delivery time is very prompt. Another thing is that the warehouse where you are going to pick up the thing you place order for is very close to our street. This even make it more easier to buy things because you know where to go and pick it up.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I know many of online stores in my country but to be frank, though, it may sound so archaic, I don't do online shopping. There are many reasons why I don't like it. At times, they bring what I didn't order and most time, the delivery time doesn't tally. All these plus more make me hate it.

Good luck

Verified member
We have some online delivery business that will deliver your products in less than 24 hours but I can only vouge for Jumia,it is fast and reliable.The charges is moderate and you get a very good delivery.some people said Jiji is also good when it comes to goods or products delivery but I don't know much about them and I can't say.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I haven't had any experience with delivery companies because I like to purchase things physically.
But I must there are still a lot of improvement need to done by this delivery companies, the should improve their durability as to the time taken for s good to get to the final consumer or receiver.
Yes, the should reduce the duration of time in order to enable customers get their goods on time like those customers in the developed countries always do. Jumia should do asap to enable fast delivery of products even if its the smallest products purchased. They should always make things quicker, or they'll never see me again purchasing items via their e-commerce store.

I know some friends in the UK can get items delivered the same day from Amazon. Depends on your country. I would rather wait and support smaller firms than give money to these giant

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Jumia is very common here and their delivery time is very prompt. Another thing is that the warehouse where you are going to pick up the thing you place order for is very close to our street. This even make it more easier to buy things because you know where to go and pick it up.
Interesting one dear, I see that you're accustomed to buying products from Jumia often time. I don't buy products often online, I buy once in a blue moon. I prefer Jumia reducing their delivery time to max of 48 hours within Nigeria so those of us who wants quicker products delivery will get their products on time.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I am not used to purchasing things online. The only thing I purchased online was a bus . I saw it on JIJI, and I liked. I must confess, the service was excellent. I have a notion, and that's what i do always. I prefer buying things from the retail store in my neighbourhood. This is to encourage and help their businesses.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I am not used to purchasing things online. The only thing I purchased online was a bus . I saw it on JIJI, and I liked. I must confess, the service was excellent. I have a notion, and that's what i do always. I prefer buying things from the retail store in my neighbourhood. This is to encourage and help their businesses.
Okay, I got you right. Jiji.com is also an online business that is growing like etzy, or eBay.com. At jiji.com one got chance of buying new and fairly used products. And their are legit people at JiJi that makes buying and selling worth it. But I shop more option apart from electronics gadget which I shop mostly online especially on jiji.