Which of the following regrets have you had in the cryptocurrency market?

smiled

1 early entry

2 no hold

3 no escape

4.There are too many coins to buy

5 is not involved in mining

Do you have any other regrets? Welcome to share

smiled

1 early entry

2 no hold

3 no escape

4.There are too many coins to buy

5 is not involved in mining

Do you have any other regrets? Welcome to share
First of all, I would like to talk about my biggest regret. In the past, there was a website that gave a Bitcoin to the registered member. I had the impression that I forgot my password after registration

Ralphjoe

The most cryptocurrency regret that I have is not having invested in the Binance coin also known as BNB. I knew the exact time and the date that the coin was lunched and it was advertised to me but like every other thing else I sidelined it and ignored it but not up to it this very moment the cryptocurrency has been performing beyond anyone's expectation and so these are still my greatest cryptocurrency regret for not investing in BNB when it was created initially.

Samuel72

Verified member
One of the regrets I had in cryptocurrency investment was late entry, when I first heard about cryptocurrency I thought it was scam but as time goes on I learn much about it and I invested, I actually got much income and I was now hungry because I did not invest at the right time my friends invested.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Selling my dogecoin off last four months when the price wasn't growing past $0.05, will remain my biggest disappointment in the crypto space. I'm just feeling perplexed seeing dogecoin rises extra ordinarily to the top. It once reached $0.71, it is now valued $0.52. Had it been i allowed my $200 purchased of dogecoin back then, it could've been more than 1000% increase by this time, the profit margin could've been whopping too.