Which NFTs are in demand now? Which nft would you buy for money?

So I decided to create such a simple topic
since at first, I had the first question when I saw this NFT section. How do make these NFT?
Now more or less I know how to do NFT. I did make a few NFTs myself, it was not particularly difficult. And immediately a second question arose. I monitor crypto forums, and everywhere there is a section with NFT littered with topics in which NFT is distributed for free.
And people take with the hope of SELLING THESE NFTs! And they do not buy from me either.

Hence the other question, which NFTs would you PERSONALLY buy for the money, for a crypt? First, as they say, you need to know what NFTs are being bought in order to make such NFTs. Because it makes no sense to make NFTs that are not bought and they lie in millions of pieces unclaimed on marketplaces. We study popular opinion! Say what kind of NFT you would buy for the money. I’ll speak for myself, I don’t know yet, but I would buy NFT with a private key of the address where the crypt lies. I can change the header and title of the topic if that. The essence of the topic is clear, right? WRITE THE ANSWERS IN THE COMMENTS!!!!! undefined Go!) undefined