Which is the best way to receive payment online?

Maven Tiger

@marcusfe 80% of seasoned online traders now opt to receive their online payment through crypto. Payoneer is widely used among traders online too and as secured as other payment processors like Adyen. The Flexibility and affordable transaction cost of crypto currencies makes it a preferred option of receiving payment coupled with the wide acceptance of crypto payment option.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
For me, the best payment method is cryptocurrencies. I used to love PayPal but my account got limited due to the strict rules. Then I took cryptocurrencies as an alternative and I love it so far. The transaction fees are low and it is so easy for me to convert them to my local currency.

All4real

Of is to chose I am here to inform you that Google pay is loading...... For online payment is it going to be the best!!!

Finger Geek

Verified member
I have always preferred receiving my payments through payment processors like PerfectMoney and cryotcurrencies. They are far much better than Paypal. By the way, Paypal is not even available in my country and even if were available in my country, I would still prefer cryptocurrencies and PerfectMoney.
I also agree with you. Perfect money is my number one option. It is very easy to access and also withdraw funds. There is no strict rules and regulations like PayPal. It is accepted worldwide.
I also like crypto currency like litcoin and binance coin. Your asset is always safe. Because you are the bank of your own. The transaction fee is very low compare to bitcoin and etherium.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Apart from PerfectMoney, I believe that payeer is also a good payment processor. They have been online and working for the past nine years and they are also widely used by many people around the world including some of the money making sites like Paid to click websites and Get Paid To (GPT) sites. I will open a Payeer account soon in the future.

eojo2401

Till tomorrow I will still prefer online payment through cryptocurrency. Although the government of my dear nation is chasing show, but that doesn't stop me from receiving cryptocurrency. After all government doesn't declare cryptocurrency as illegal, they only withdrew there support from it. The only thing that can make me have changed of mind on cryptocurrency is when people all over the war stopped recognition it as means of payment which I believe it's impossible.

D

Deleted member 28127

In modern era we are, there are several ways to receive payments online.i can say they are all good just that some are more stress free and better than the other. Payments method like paypal, neteller, we money ,Skrill, payeer, payoneer and so others are very good. I would have said paypal is the best option but they don't accept my country. So for me it's payoneer . The only problem is, you have to have about $50 before you can withdraw
The payout of websites to payoneer is 50 $ but if you have some funds you can cashout any available payoneer amount of money. This is payoneer regulation. And kind of websites that are paying with payoneer are paying high for microjob like upworker or fiverr comparing to sites paying by skrill and paypal like microworkers, picoworkers rapidworkers so that differenciate. In upworker you can grap 50 $ in a month of work comparing to rapidworkers in 3 to 4 months of work.

Khezo

In modern era we are, there are several ways to receive payments online.i can say they are all good just that some are more stress free and better than the other. Payments method like paypal, neteller, we money ,Skrill, payeer, payoneer and so others are very good. I would have said paypal is the best option but they don't accept my country. So for me it's payoneer . The only problem is, you have to have about $50 before you can withdraw

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are several methods of receiving payment online worldwide. My best method of receiving payment is by cryptocurrency because of its high exchange value and also it can be received in any country. The recent ban on cryptocurrency by the Nigerian government has really affected some of us in some ways but we can now bypass it with binance P2P. Cryptocurrency is definitely my best payment method.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I have always preferred receiving my payments through payment processors like PerfectMoney and cryotcurrencies. They are far much better than Paypal. By the way, Paypal is not even available in my country and even if were available in my country, I would still prefer cryptocurrencies and PerfectMoney.

marcusfe

I have been which is the best payment gateway online now that we have as many as possible. Before it used to be PayPal, perfect money and Neteller but now we've had so many of them that functioning perfectly as the existing ones. I was thinking PayPal is supposed to be the best in terms of reliability and easy operations but I realize that PayPal is not allowed to function is some countries or just given a partial access like Nigeria. I would have preferred Payoneer to every other gateways if not that the popularity is limited and only few online businesses accept it. With all the stated challenges about payment gateway can we now say that cryptocurrency is considered the best since it has not restriction of any form?

Peppul

Well for me the best payment option that is right now is through crypto currency. Because it is acceptable world wide and you can easily transfer your money directly to your local bank through your crypto wallet. Unlike paypal and some other payment platform that have huge restrictions in some countries. Like my country if you open a PayPal account you can only send money into it to buy things online but you can't get the option to withdraw your money, and withdrawal of funds is what many of us want, likewise some other payment platform too. But the only one that doesn't have all this restrictions is cryptocurrency. You can easily open a wallet account and use it to receive money worldwide at the comfort of your home and also make withdrawal instantly without getting scared of your account being locked or restricted.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Receiving money is now as easy unlike before. Thanks to the technology. We have many ways of collecting or receiving money from abroad or other countries apart from ours. We can use domicillary account opened in our country to recieve payment form abroad. Or we use some third party applications like pay pal, payoneer and even payeer. Personally, I prefer PayPal among the one I listed because of its fastness and also its charge is not that costly but I don't like it because it is not accepted in most African countries due to the reason best known to them.

Maks25

There are a lot of ways you can receive money online if you are into crypto currency you can send and receive money with it. PayPal Netpay,payee are also different ways to receive money online. You just compare their rates and choose what is best for you

D

Deleted member 28127

The best payment gateway is Payeer because fees are lowest compared to PayPal and available in most of countries and several websites.

Ahxmed

There are many ways tp receive payment online. But Paypal is the most popular method to receive money. Bitcoin is taking over payment gateway soon the only downside is the high charges.

Kennysplash

Verified member
I have been which is the best payment gateway online now that we have as many as possible. Before it used to be PayPal, perfect money and Neteller but now we've had so many of them that functioning perfectly as the existing ones. I was thinking PayPal is supposed to be the best in terms of reliability and easy operations but I realize that PayPal is not allowed to function is some countries or just given a partial access like Nigeria. I would have preferred Payoneer to every other gateways if not that the popularity is limited and only few online businesses accept it. With all the stated challenges about payment gateway can we now say that cryptocurrency is considered the best since it has not restriction of any form?
The best payment option is crypto currency. That is why before I perform any work online I look at their payment options and see if they have crypto currency. Most people will say PayPal but that mode of payment is not available worldwide. In my country it is restricted, so I avoid any sites that pay through PayPal only. I can also say there are others like payeer and payoneer but they have high fees. So I will choose crypto currency all the time.

Donkiz

Lots of people makes use of cryptocurrencies as a means of payment, because it's worldwide and does not have any geographical limitation like some payment platforms, like PayPal and others.

Truth is that the continued exclusion of some countries from making use of their platform by some payment sites like PayPal and others is really affecting online earnings. If your country of residence falls within the restricted regions, anytime you discover a good paying site one of the first thing you check is their means of payment, if it's PayPal or some other platforms that is restricted in your country, you just close it and walk away thereby loosing the opportunity.

Profuk57

Before the popularity of bitcoins and othe forms of crypto currencies, the best form of payments from outside my country Nigeria was Western Union and Netteler, then payoneer came and took over then Skrill also came in the mist. But the the most popular means later became PayPal which is still number two in my country till now. But current Bitcoin and other forms of crypto currencies are the best and popular means of receiving funds in Nigeria from other countries.