Which is most bitcoin wallet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Putta Vince

Blockchain.com, coinbase, Binance, Coinomi, Huobi Global etc. Are the best pick when it comes to crypto exchange site, which you can buy sell and holdl your crypto long time and earn annual interest too. I choose binance cos that's the one its features is open for me and i feel comfortable using binance exchange to trade, and stake coins.
Yeah the binance earning program is what attracts many people because the interest is decent enough for staking stablecoins like USDT. I am not aware of Huobi Global , do they even have a wallet app? I thought they are just an another exchange like Binance or Kucoin.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Just a question cryptocurrency ban on a country means banning on all applications or websites that handles or involves cryptocurrency transactions and luno and binance are both crypto currency platform so the country ban luno and doesn't ban binance this seems strange or there is missed knowledge about binance feature from governement please detail more this point.
What the government actually did was to place a ban on all direct banking transactions that has to do crypto currencies wallet, so if you find yourself in a country where such restrictions has been placed, you will find it difficult to make withdrawal or fund your wallet directly from your local bank. Hence p2p will be your easiest option because you won't be dealing with the banks directly but other traders. And it is not all wallet application that has the p2p feature.

D

Deleted member 28127

When I first started going into cryptocurrencies I was introduced to Luno by a friend and I downloaded the application and it seem very simple and easy to understand and very user-friendly. But when we had the ban on cryptocurrencies in my country I switched over to binance as it enables me to use the p2p feature for easy transactions.
Just a question cryptocurrency ban on a country means banning on all applications or websites that handles or involves cryptocurrency transactions and luno and binance are both crypto currency platform so the country ban luno and doesn't ban binance this seems strange or there is missed knowledge about binance feature from governement please detail more this point.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
When I first started going into cryptocurrencies I was introduced to Luno by a friend and I downloaded the application and it seem very simple and easy to understand and very user-friendly. But when we had the ban on cryptocurrencies in my country I switched over to binance as it enables me to use the p2p feature for easy transactions.

D

Deleted member 28127

Coinomi do have 4.8 stars on Trustpilot, which makes it a good contender in the race of the utmost Bitcoin wallet. People have been saying that they are receiving an excellent support service, issues are resolved quickly and everything is just convenient there. Specially their live chat service is gaining more popularity.
I have heard that Coinomi is to a limited number of countries not like other international wallet like coinbase or coinpayments or uphold or spectrocoin so it is limited to Europe zone you can confirm or decline this information it is good to clarify this point.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Coinomi do have 4.8 stars on Trustpilot, which makes it a good contender in the race of the utmost Bitcoin wallet. People have been saying that they are receiving an excellent support service, issues are resolved quickly and everything is just convenient there. Specially their live chat service is gaining more popularity.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I am not sure what does the questioner in the thread actually mean. But I think he is asking what wallet is the best when it comes to Bitcoin transactions. If this is the case, then I think that Coinomi is the best one right now. I have been utilizing coinomi to recieve bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies and it has been one of the best wallets I have used.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Faucetpay is a excellent provider for a microwallet, and it's also an earning platform, offering number of opportunities to replenish its wallet. Currently, FaucetPay supports 8 different coins. It's good that they have kept two options for withdrawal, the normal withdrawal that takes few hours and the other one which is completed within 5 minutes only.

D

Deleted member 28127

I am not using Binance as main balance as many are doing these days. I am using two other balance for miner bitcoin upcoming payment. I have an account at faucetpay and an account at express crypto which I use to store bitcoin and they are supporting a large game of other wallet. When it is coming to pay online it will not be hard with faucetpay let's say you will pay 0,04234 LTC to a merchant that requires coinbase or coinpayments so you login to your account at coinpayments if it is supporting coinpayments and you link temporary withdrawal address to faucetpay [address generated by coinbase or coinpayments to send exact amount and pay the merchant] then you cashout required amount using express cashout means in 5 minutes. For coinbase it doesn't require authentification but you do the same. After payment is cleared you delete temporary litecoin or dash or any address linked to your faucetpay account.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Huobi wallet is also a good professional multi-chain light wallet. With combined security expertise and technology development in the field of blockchain, Huobi wallet guarantees the security of the assets of global users from multiple dimensions, and provides digital asset management services which is convenient, simple and secure. Their new upgraded version has more professional user interface design.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yeah the binance earning program is what attracts many people because the interest is decent enough for staking stablecoins like USDT. I am not aware of Huobi Global , do they even have a wallet app? I thought they are just an another exchange like Binance or Kucoin.
Yes Huobi global has an app you can search it via google play-store or app store, is just there. It works similarl to binance, kucoin, coinbase etc. It is an exchange site with many features to earn from crypto investment option. You can visit the web version by searching the keyword. Huobi.com, you'll see what's all.about.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have not used either of the two wallets you mentioned but I have some other wallets that are highly recommendedable based on their performance. I have used binance and I can recommend it. It has some great features that enhance both saving and exchanging of coins especially if you download the latest version.

Nite

Valued Contributor
As for me, the one i prefer to use is Exodus. I have no complaint about their service.
Exodus is a multi-currency, cross-platform cryptocurrency wallet. With a very simple user interface and an built-in exchange, it's a strong option for anyone just getting into the crypto space. Exodus’s most popular features is its ability to swap between a growing number of cryptocurrencies. Currently Exodus allows swaps between over 100 different cryptocurrencies.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I will go for Binance too because it addresses almost all my needs in crypto space. The features paraded are awesome and they kept on adding new features to improve quality.
It's a wallet you can trust for long-term coin storage and you will even earn commission for holding your coin for long.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
With the option you provided , I prefer electrum. But nowadays people use Trust wallet or coinomi wallet to store cryptocurrencies , both of which are multi crypto wallets and use have access to your recovery phrase , remember not to give it to anyone , not even your closes friends. Coinbase and Blockchain are also other options.
Blockchain.com, coinbase, Binance, Coinomi, Huobi Global etc. Are the best pick when it comes to crypto exchange site, which you can buy sell and holdl your crypto long time and earn annual interest too. I choose binance cos that's the one its features is open for me and i feel comfortable using binance exchange to trade, and stake coins.

Putta Vince

With the option you provided , I prefer electrum. But nowadays people use Trust wallet or coinomi wallet to store cryptocurrencies , both of which are multi crypto wallets and use have access to your recovery phrase , remember not to give it to anyone , not even your closes friends. Coinbase and Blockchain are also other options.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Electrum is a fast, secure and a stable wallet. However, it is not suitable for beginners. The wallet enjoys massive support from the Bitcoin community and is extremely rich in features. The password protection makes it harder for hackers to get into Electrum wallet.

The wallet offers users a very user-friendly solution for sending and receiving Bitcoin payments regularly. Thus the Electrum wallet is perfect for those who want to use Bitcoin to make regular payments..
Source: CoinPedia
I've heard about electrum wallet that is suitable for storing ETH coins, sharing same blockchain with Ethereum. I don't know if its suitable with other crypto stores storage. I'm not familiarize with such wallet. I'm only concentrated with binance.com. Because got almost all the features that entice me and makes me hang on. Their customer service is simply the best.

Nayana Patil

Electrum is a fast, secure and a stable wallet. However, it is not suitable for beginners. The wallet enjoys massive support from the Bitcoin community and is extremely rich in features. The password protection makes it harder for hackers to get into Electrum wallet.

The wallet offers users a very user-friendly solution for sending and receiving Bitcoin payments regularly. Thus the Electrum wallet is perfect for those who want to use Bitcoin to make regular payments..
Source: CoinPedia

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I don't make use of those kind of wallet for my digital coins. I make use of binance.com mainly. Binance gives me everything i want around Cryptocurrency exchange site. The features, and options to make money there is amazing. I was using Bundle Africa, until i found binance, dropped Bundle Africa for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.