Which is more profitable, Whitehat, Blackhat or Greyhat hacking?

marcusfe

Over a very long time I've developed a great interest in hacking but unfortunately I've not been able to follow my heart. May what discouraged me was when someone told me sometimes ago that hacking is hacking, that one way or the other hackers breaks rules to perpetrate their exploit.
I know about white hat hackers, which plan to become especially to solve many internet security problems and to expose the malicious works of black hat.
In a clear term, white hat hackers are those with good intention. They try to discover the vulnerability of a system and build on it to avoid external attack. The black hat are those niggas out there looking for any vulnerable system to exploit either for profit making or for fun. The grey hat are the hackers in between the two. They break into a system intentionally just to show their ability and prove to the owner that they're better.

Which of these three categories is more profitable?

Jasz

VIP Contributor
The short answer is, it depends. But in most cases, blackhat hacking, or hacking that is illegal and usually done with malicious intent, is the most profitable.

Greyhat hacking is a type of hacking that undermines the law, but differs from blackhat in that it doesn't usually have malicious intent. For example, greyhats might hack into a company's website to show them that they need a more secure system just like you said. However, because they don't have permission to do this from the company or from the government, it is still illegal. Greyhat hackers are rarely paid for their work they typically do it to prove their skill or for fun.

Whitehats are legitimate security experts hired by companies and government organizations to ensure that their websites and systems are safe from hackers as well as to be able to identify threats if there has been an attack. Whitehats are typically well-paid for their work because of its importance to companies and governments alike.

Success2

Grey hat hacking also could be infor of acompany organized system deliberately set up to push or to detect error, flaws that existin a system.
I could use the debugging system of a laptop to explain this, it only works to detect the presence of issues and also to recommend possible solutions.