Services Which is better offline or online bussines.

SUPERNO

With the advent of technologies evolution in today's world, online businesses are now getting noticed than ever before. People buy and sell things online without meeting each other, but some people believes that buying things online is not safe like offline where you have to meet the products you want to buy physically. Is offline businesses more safe than online businesses?

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
When it comes to business success, I think online business is the best.why? Because most people find it difficult to go for shopping in a socket or any shopping mall due to their busy schedule, since they don't have the chance to do that they will go for online shopping, so advertising your business online using social media such as Facebook WhatsApp telegram Instagram and Twitter will really help to make more money from your business.

linneasandel

In my view, both is fine in their place. There are different benefits of offline business and online business. Let you know:
Benefits of Offline Business:​
  • Form a personal relationship with customers:
  • Customers can see the inventory stock:
  • Less Product Return Rate:
Benefits of Online Business:​
  • Less Operation Cost:
  • Global Selling:
  • Round the clock availability:
  • Operate your business from anywhere:

allison001

Verified member
Offline businesses are solid and dependable, but have limited reach. Online businesses have potentially massive reach, but they involve a typically higher level of risk due to the greater competition. The comparatively low cost of online business makes it an attractive option for start-ups. Overall, online business is much simpler and less expensive, and you'll have a lot less to lose with an online business that fails compared with running the same business as an offline venture.

amandak

With the advent of technologies evolution in today's world, online businesses are now getting noticed than ever before. People buy and sell things online without meeting each other, but some people believes that buying things online is not safe like offline where you have to meet the products you want to buy physically. Is offline businesses more safe than online businesses?
I don't think offline brick-and-mortar businesses are "bad," but I do think even physical stores should be putting their business online as well. As everything is becoming more digital, it's crucial to be seen online, even if you have an offline business.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I
Lots of advantages packed in online business. Also, lots of advantages packed in offline businesses too. The two have distinct characteristics. Though, online is not limited as you can reach customers very far away and that is what makes it standout.

For me, I prefer both and I like the synergy between both. So I use my online business to strengthen my offline business

Good luck

Verified member
I will say online business is quite better looking at the innovative ideas and enthusiasm for performing activities in our market structure. The social media has really helped our market to increase due to large number of people in the population.we have a lot of benefits when we do online business compare to physical.Online business will make one business go viral beyond one's Imagination.