Which exercise is good for fat burning?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Majority of the people are living in lifestyle that is toxic to the well-being. there are a lot of people who will go for days without engaging in one form of exercise.

this is the reason why we are having lots of obese people around in the city. You are going to see them with big tummy, and going out of shape.

Some people like to consume junk food just to satisfy their hunger. We consume more of carbonated soft drinks and Hitler's food.

Beside that we also consume things people called necessary poison which are flour salt and sugar virtually every day.

Most of the things we consume often these two fat tummy. So can you recommend an exercise to make fat tummy go down?

Jonaville

First of all, permit me to ask: are you fat? If not, congratulations because you are not alone. I could literally swallow the whole of Africa and still won't gain 1kg(lol). But if you are fat, trying to force some fat out of your body is dangerous if not regulated. But I believe regular exercise helps.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Juggling and bicycle riding is one of the best exercise that can help you in burning of fat there are also some exercise that has the possibility of helping you to reduce weight but I am not familiar with juggling. Even with this diet and other factors are to be consider if you are thinking of losing weight nowadays.

Good luck

Verified member
I think the best exercise for fat burning should be press up.one can start by counting up to ten then gradually increase It to fifteen minutes and later on twenty.it will help the body system to reduce and be free for movement,apart from press up. road walk is also very essential when it comes to loosing weight to some certain level.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Kegel is one of the exercise you can do which can help you to reduce the fat in your tummy and shed some weight. You do this by sitting on your lap for a while and tight fist your two ends together for about 30 minutes. you can stop at interval when you are tired then you continue. Just make sure you are consistent with this and do it everyday.

Empress

Verified member
Yoga is also a great weightloss exercise that can be done nearly anywhere. It not only burns
calories but also teaches you mindfulness to help you resist food
cravings