Review which do you prefer to make transfer on mobile cash wallet or bank account

D

Deleted member 28873

A mobile wallet is a digital version of the wallet you carry around in your pocket wherein you can transfer money through an agent, net banking or a debit/credit card into your app wallet.mobile cash wallet in Nigeria include Opay ,Palmpay e.t.c.mobile cash wallet do give promotions and bonuses to there customers,while a bank account is a financial account maintained by a bank or other financial institution in which the financial transactions between the bank and a customer are recorded.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
A mobile wallet is a digital version of the wallet you carry around in your pocket wherein you can transfer money through an agent, net banking or a debit/credit card into your app wallet.mobile cash wallet in Nigeria include Opay ,Palmpay e.t.c.mobile cash wallet do give promotions and bonuses to there customers,while a bank account is a financial account maintained by a bank or other financial institution in which the financial transactions between the bank and a customer are recorded.
I like to use mostly my bank account which I have been using for a long time now. I'm operating one fbst charge nothing for transferring money so with this I have no reasons why I should look cor other means. Another thing is that it is very fast and reliable. My money never get stuck when I need to transfer. So bank transfer for me

Georgeadawara

Making the mobile cash wallet is very simple and I do not West time but it very risky if the network of ur are is bad and you have no customers to contact and that save much of your time.
But that of the bank account transfer is time spending a d that has the greatest garanty for sanding you money and in that aspect you can easily lay your complen to them.

IamDozzy

Mobile cash wallet can be fantastic because transferring from bank account usually attracts charges which I don't like. But there are certain questions I would live to ask concerning these mobile cash wallet. What happens in the event of network failure during transfer of money, would there be a reversal?. This is because with a bank account, you can easily go to your bank for reversal but I don't if it's same for mobile cash wallet.

Olajidey

People prefer where they can get a bonus or incentive and it only mobile cash wallet that can get them that so why won't I prefer mobile cash wallet. Mobile cash is very easy to use and also did not waste time in sending to the person you wanted to make the transfer too.
i prefer using mobile cash wallet.

P

Pauljonnes1000

I love to use the mobile cash wallet because it is very easy to use. Money cash wallet is with you everywhere you go on your mobile. You can access it even in the thick of the forest so far the network is there. It is quite flexible. And when there is problem with it, it can be rectified almost immediately at the bank with the customer care service unit. Depending on your bank service efficiency.

Hena101

This entirely depends on the persons involves because all the two have their advantage and disadvantage when using them even though the cash mobile wallet is more easily and simple to use in transferring money there are people who find it difficult and prefer to do bank transfer. Some even prefer to go and deposits the money directly. We are different and anyone has the one he is much comfortable with it.

Hena101

This entirely depends on the persons involves because all the two have their advantage and disadvantage when using them even though the cash mobile wallet is more easily and simple to use in transferring money there are people who find it difficult and prefer to do bank transfer. Some even prefer to go and deposits the money directly. We are different and anyone has the one he is much comfortable with it.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Without an iota of doubt mobile banking wallet seem to be more preferred, first it is very safe and secured, the transactions done on such platforms covers a larger area or distance. It is more flexible and reliable, cash wallet on the other hand is prone to alot of risk and it is very porous. It doesn't connect with people in distant locations. It is not so reliable.

greatguy1

It could have been seamless if mobile wallet wouldn't need a bank account but its almost impossible to make do without bank accounts in my part of the world. Mobile wallet is the future, but I still go with having a bank account because its practically still useful in this present age. I can make transactions without a mobile wallet but cannot without any bank account. The penetration of mobile wallet is very limited.

Daykas

I do make use of both but I will go for bank account cause the last time I make use of mobile banking app I end up getting blocked but bank account transfer hasn't be giving me any issues

MOSIUR

Mobile cash wallet and Bank account; both of the systems are fine, safe and easy methods where many people are in transaction regularly. But, from my personal point of view, I think that mobile cash wallet will be the better as it is always at hand and instantly we can send or receive money without going to the bank.