Which Cryptocurrency Wallet do you use and why?

Naz

There are thousands of cryptocurrencies and different cryptocurrencies exchanges wallets. But some cryptocurrencies wallets are very popular and demanding because of different and unique features. Among them Binance, Coinbase and Trust Wallet are good according to my personal experience.
I am using Binance , because it's fee is quite low than other wallets. I also have some cryptocurrencies in trustwallet but I don't use them because trustwallet gas fee is quite high.
Tell me about your experience.
?Do you have one crypto wallet or more than one?
And
Which cryptocurrency wallet are you using and why?

It will help new people to get information about other wallets which they are not using. And it will also help us to choose best platform for trading and for buying cryptocurrencies.

Gilead

I make use of bitcoin and this is because it has so many big investors participating there and also it is very well trusted. but the major reason why trade in bitcoins is because, there’s basically zero risks of inflation.
Inflation usually occurs when the Government issues more money over the year, decreasing the purchasing power of the people, on the whole.
But the bitcoin system was created with the sole purpose of being finite (and that number is speculated to be around 21 million). Thus, without the possibilities of issuing excess currency, the threat of inflation comes down to almost zero. This point benefits both the seller and the buyer, in general. And also, Bitcoins make it possible for buyers to complete their payments without divulging any sensitive financial information (like credit or debit card details) to the seller. nThus, they enjoy a certain degree of financial anonymity that most credit cards fail to offer.Bitcoins act more like a digital cash that hackers cannot intercept in any possible manner. At the same time, your identity is also concealed for good.

Simplyniyi

I have Luno wallets and trust wallet. Luno charge more when you want to sell or buy but the advantage of luno is they charge nothing when you move money from other wallets to luno. I use luno for my transactions.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
For now I am making use of LTC because I realize the coin has got alot of potentials and looking at the most powerful coin in the world today, the bitcoin. The litcoin fellows all the indication of the bitcoin and it is trending exactly after the signals of the bitcoin. I see the coin with a lot of potentials of rising even above the etherum and making a good move very close to the bitcoin.

smiled

According to my experience, Binan is good and the transaction fee is very low