Which Cryptocurrency wallet are you using?

Naz

There are many cryptocurrencies wallets which have different and special features . Some wallets are in the shape of websites and some wallets are in the shape of apps. I personally recommend legit website wallets because I like the security system of these wallets like Binance , secondly ,I find these types of wallets secure and easy to use. We don't take care of our private key . These types of wallets' sites ask for email and phone Verification but it's for safety. They also ask for KYC verification. And I really like this process , because scammers and cheaters avoid such sites to join.
Some sites also have apps ,so we can download their app after joining.
I want to ask
which wallet of cryptocurrencies are you using now a days ?
And
How secure it it for buying and sending different cryptocurrencies from one wallet to another?

Finger Geek

Verified member
There are two forms of wallet. The hard wallet and the online wallet. To save you coin, you can use hard wallets for your private key remains in the hard wallet and never shared online.
But if you want to sell or buy crypto currency, online wallet is the best option. The two online wallet I like are coinbase and luno. I do use luno to sell my coins and there withdrawal is fast

Kennysplash

Verified member
There are many cryptocurrencies wallets which have different and special features . Some wallets are in the shape of websites and some wallets are in the shape of apps. I personally recommend legit website wallets because I like the security system of these wallets like Binance , secondly ,I find these types of wallets secure and easy to use. We don't take care of our private key . These types of wallets' sites ask for email and phone Verification but it's for safety. They also ask for KYC verification. And I really like this process , because scammers and cheaters avoid such sites to join.
Some sites also have apps ,so we can download their app after joining.
I want to ask
which wallet of cryptocurrencies are you using now a days ?
And
How secure it it for buying and sending different cryptocurrencies from one wallet to another?
I have been using luno as my main exchange wallet for some years and I have really enjoyed every part of it. For one thing it is very secure, never will you see anyone saying they lost coins or money on luno. Secondly it has a low transaction fee compared to other major wallets. It charges 2 percent on every transaction. I know other wallets that charges as high as 5 percent. I also enjoy their referral program, you invite a friend and get rewarded in Bitcoin. I will recommend luno to anyone whether they want to invest long term in crypto currency or they want to make exchange. It also has the sell feature which you can sell your crypto directly from your wallet. To me luno is still the best.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
I am using Coinbase as my main Cryptocurrency wallet and I like it so much. I came across it last year and ever since I started using it, I have not had any regrets. I can easily receive my online payments through bitcoin in Coinbase nowadays. I like that it is so secure and I have a chance to convert from one cryptocurrency to another. When bitcoin gas fee was high, I could easily convert it to litecoin or bitcoin cash in coinbase before exchanging it to my local currency. That really helped me cut the transaction fees.

Divinechidera

Previously, I was using trust wallet. I put some cryptos into it (litecoin and Tron). Now here is the deal- I lost my phone and I recovered the wallet using the peculiar phrases allocated to it. I was dumbfounded when I couldn't see my funds there anymore and I was told that I didn't backup. I just deleted the useless application on my phone.
Currently, I use coinbase to store my cryptos. I'm also looking forward to using luno app.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
I am currently using up to 4 crytpo currencies wallets with each of them having funds in them. Luno has been the only wallet that I can easily swap my Crypto currencies to fiat currencies where I wouldn't need to stress my self selling to exchanger rather i make the transaction straight to my Local bank. The other wallets I used include blockchain, trust and coinbase with each of them having different function for me. It is good to save money in different wallet .
I wish to try the bundle Africa app if it is legit

Donkiz

I currently have two cryptocurrency wallets that I'm using, they are Luno and Coinbase. Both wallets are very good and secure, I have not had any reason to complain as I have neither lost a coin in both platforms nor experience a bad service.

Among the two wallets, I use luno more often because it seems easier to use for me, their exchange rate is higher, the transaction charge seems lower than coinbase, and I can transfer my money directly to my local bank account from the platform.

Sprite1950

I am very new to cryptocurrency so I asked for recommendations for my bitcoin cash on ForumCoin and Atomic wallet was one of them. I found it the simplest to set up and it accepts many different currencies. I notice that many people use coinbase here so if I set up another one I will consider using it. I have no idea what the exchange rate is like with Atomic but I am still learning and for now I feel happy with it.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
I only have trust wallet, I also used to have blockchain.info, and mydogecoin.info, but no longer I use it. I think you are right to use a verified wallet, however sometimes privacy issue comes. More options are open with me, whatever you think is right, just inform.
I like to store multiple currencies, not just few.
Trust wallet, which I have, it have to be restored because I just have to use new device, I'll know whatever is the experience as mentioned in your previous thread about trust wallet here.

Sprite1950

I only have trust wallet, I also used to have blockchain.info, and mydogecoin.info, but no longer I use it. I think you are right to use a verified wallet, however sometimes privacy issue comes. More options are open with me, whatever you think is right, just inform.
I like to store multiple currencies, not just few.
Trust wallet, which I have, it have to be restored because I just have to use new device, I'll know whatever is the experience as mentioned in your previous thread about trust wallet here.
I did read somewhere that someone got their Trust wallet hacked 3 times but I think there must have been a reason for this. Maybe they didn't have a secure password but most of the comments underneath that person's post were very positive and said they had never had any trouble with it. I decided to go ahead and I'm happy with it. You can collect multiple currencies and they will also exchange too. I needed something simple to set up and this seemed perfect.

IamDozzy

I use only one wallet which is an online wallet called Luno. I just started using it after hearing great reviews about them from forum members. With the recent policy by the Nigerian government, I don't know of i would be able to withdraw my cryptocurrency in form of Fiat to my local bank account again. I just hope they haven't disabled the withdrawal option. I'm willing to try other options provided I get my money in Fiat. Plus people have also recommended binance and coinbase to me... I just hope they are as good as everyone says.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
I did read somewhere that someone got their Trust wallet hacked 3 times but I think there must have been a reason for this. Maybe they didn't have a secure password but most of the comments underneath that person's post were very positive and said they had never had any trouble with it. I decided to go ahead and I'm happy with it. You can collect multiple currencies and they will also exchange too. I needed something simple to set up and this seemed perfect.
I restored my trust wallet in another device, at first I found all my cryptos gone, but I when import another wallet, all my cryptos were there. Ofcourse I don't know how cryptos from one wallet were transferred to another wallet, but everything was there and nothing is lost, I even claimed the stake reward which my frozen TRON are generating as stake.

PICKFORD

Verified member
I use trust wallet because it's one of the safest wallet only if you don't expose your wallet phrase. it is secured and an easy to operate it doesn't take a longer time when processing your transactions.

Putta Vince

I am using Trust wallet only because it supports multiple cryptocurrencies and it is also possible to set your own gas fees , even for crypto other than ethereum. Also , it is the official wallet of reputed crypto exchange Binance , so there is no trust issue. It is also secure because users know their recovery phrase.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
For now I only use one cryptocurrency exchanges which is binance the most popular one available in my location. I Only use it when I am interested to buy any cryptocurrency of my choice but generally if I am storing any cryptocurrency for long-term I always go for trust wallet because that is the best one for me.