Which crypto will boom like Bitcoin in the future?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Bitcoin has gone too far in value that it may take some the major coins forever to reach the value and worth it has now. And definitely before they reach that level of Bitcoin now at the present, Bitcoin may have gone up to 500k value, though it depends, however, we can only speculate when it's comes to crypto, nothing is really sure.
I agree with your thought dear. When it comes to Cryptocurrency nothing can be too sure about it. It is always surprising us. Any coin can wake one day and surge to the top and even surpassing the price mark of BTC. But that doesn't mean it will use over night to achieve it. Its a thing of gradual process and xD.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
In the following order, I see BNB, SOLANA and XRP surpassing Bitcoin. My instincts keeps telling me that Bitcoin has reach its highest peak and diminishing returns could set in as more coins are getting stronger.
you may be right because all these coins you mentioned have their blockchain and their use case is on the rise on daily basis, ADA , 1 inch and ethereum are also very wonderful coins that could surpass bitcoin the years to come considering the way they are growing too. This fundamental that bitcoin use cases or second into right so let's keep watching as things unfold in the cryptocurrency market.

D

Deleted member 51169

Bitcoin is the oldest crypto as it's been around for a long time....After its creation, we have had myriads of it's alike made crypto which fills the cryptocurrency market. Nevertheless, Bitcoin still holds the first position when it comes to price and value in the crypto market.

However, Ethereum that holds the second position in terms of value, has been said to be in the best and greater position be successful like Bitcoin, if not outshine it. Ethereum has its unique capabilities as it was established to augment and propagates Bitcoin.

Apparently, Ethereum has its own widely user base, if not more than Bitcoin's, which set it in an astonishing position to match Bitcoin or overhaul it, in the nearest or long future.

In your own opinions,which crypto has the capability to overhaul and surpass Bitcoin in the future...
In the following order, I see BNB, SOLANA and XRP surpassing Bitcoin. My instincts keeps telling me that Bitcoin has reach its highest peak and diminishing returns could set in as more coins are getting stronger.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Crypto market is a market that is difficult to predict. Any coin can just boom that's why it is better to buy most coins during the bearish moment to keep them for the bull moment. Only few gave bitcoin audience till he gained momentum. I think Solana is going the same way too.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It can be very hard to predict the next cryptocurrency that will take over the market place right now with the way the charity of them are fluctuating in the price. This is the reason why some people rely on speculation anytime they want to invest in a new cryptocurrency. But you must be able to move beyond this level and investigate thoroughly.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
The nearest future is still very unpredictable because we can see that the use case now determines how far a crypto coin can go and developers are working on daily basis to improve on the value of their own and we don't see developer of Bitcoin so others can overtake it anytime.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I don't think there is any other cryptocurrency that will be like Bitcoin in the nearest future but there are some others that will definitely do well such as ethereum and binance coin. Like someone have already stated up there, bitcoin is already very much dominant and can not be dethroned.

Putta Vince

The chance is very less for some other crypto to dominate the market as Bitcoin is already established and the demand for it is always rising as well. But still to predict, I guess ethereum is having potential to become top crypto , seems very unrealistic but I just gave my opinion as I believe in ethereum.

ritajane21

You guys are amazing!! A big clap to your knowledge. I personally invest in cryptocurrency for the past few years. I observed Etherum & Cardano are performed well. Right now, I have 3 Cardano currencies and some other currencies. But ADA is a well-performing asset. The technology of Cardano and Ethereum is awesome. As we know the founder of ADA & ETH is the same so that is a big reason to invest in it, because of Ethereum successive rate. So, we can say that Etherrum, Cardano is the best choice for future investment.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
It looks like people will be sticking to Bitcoin unless a new crypto coin will make wonders. When Bitcoin was down at $29k level the rise to reach $40k is not a natural tendency. There are people behind it who prop up Bitcoin in the market by buying whatever they can afford. If that could be done with Eth then it can be a pretender to the throne of Bitcoin.
I think more people are holding their bitcoin now because they are very optimistic that very soon the price will skyrocket above 50000 dollars so this is the time to invest for people who have not invested and to those people who are waiting for recovering it is not the time to sell your coin just be patient.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
It looks like people will be sticking to Bitcoin unless a new crypto coin will make wonders. When Bitcoin was down at $29k level the rise to reach $40k is not a natural tendency. There are people behind it who prop up Bitcoin in the market by buying whatever they can afford. If that could be done with Eth then it can be a pretender to the throne of Bitcoin.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Bitcoin is the oldest crypto as it's been around for a long time....After its creation, we have had myriads of it's alike made crypto which fills the cryptocurrency market. Nevertheless, Bitcoin still holds the first position when it comes to price and value in the crypto market.

However, Ethereum that holds the second position in terms of value, has been said to be in the best and greater position be successful like Bitcoin, if not outshine it. Ethereum has its unique capabilities as it was established to augment and propagates Bitcoin.

Apparently, Ethereum has its own widely user base, if not more than Bitcoin's, which set it in an astonishing position to match Bitcoin or overhaul it, in the nearest or long future.

In your own opinions,which crypto has the capability to overhaul and surpass Bitcoin in the future...

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
As long as BTC controls the price of other coins in the crypto market, it will really be hard to see other coins but present and in the future eclipsing the achievements of BTC in the future. BTC is made as the chief advocate of all Cryptocurrencies in the market.
Bitcoin has gone too far in value that it may take some the major coins forever to reach the value and worth it has now. And definitely before they reach that level of Bitcoin now at the present, Bitcoin may have gone up to 500k value, though it depends, however, we can only speculate when it's comes to crypto, nothing is really sure.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
As long as BTC controls the price of other coins in the crypto market, it will really be hard to see other coins but present and in the future eclipsing the achievements of BTC in the future. BTC is made as the chief advocate of all Cryptocurrencies in the market.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I don't think there's anyways to really know we can only make guesses which may or may not be correct.so if I'm to choose I would say ethereum , Bitcoin cash, litecoin ,Cardano... These are the few I think have potentials to be higher or up to the level of bitcoin
That is a good selection.... Though we can't really say for sure absolutely that one particular coin or some collections of coin will go boom like Bitcoin in the future cos so many things affects the crypto currency market, so we can't really determine which and which would rise, we can speculate. I chosed Ethereum because it's widely used and the team behind it are not sleeping.

Destinyfejiro

I don't think there's anyways to really know we can only make guesses which may or may not be correct.so if I'm to choose I would say ethereum , Bitcoin cash, litecoin ,Cardano... These are the few I think have potentials to be higher or up to the level of bitcoin

sincerem

VIP Contributor
With the project of Binance, and the massive development going around it. I see their BNB coin rivalling BTC when it comes to popularity, marketcap, and total number of supplies. Cos the coin is in-demand in the binance exchange. It is mainly used mostly for exchange in the Binance site.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I see Ethereum following the footstep of Bitcoin. It may not be as big as bitcoin but it will of course grow very big. Crypto experts are already predicting that the price will go $10,000 very soon. After Ethereum, I think BNB coin also has that kind of potential to grow very big.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
That's true bro....I think Ripple has garnered so much influence lately and I sense it's going to the moon. In the next few years it may go skyrocketing, just like the way Ethereum started. But Ethereum still have the potential to surpass Bitcoin cos initially it was created and established to improve Bitcoin. However, with the impending new protocol to propagates it this may skyrocketing it.
Actually there are lot of projects that are been run on ethereum blockchain and recently the launch of etherium version 2 has also made the coin to have more investors and developers align with B block chain so I won't be surprised if the coin will be competing favourably with Bitcoin in the near future except they are more bitcoin incline programs in bitcoin's blockchain

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
There are very few coins available noun that has strong potential because to an extent deserve a purpose or solve a problem and some of them already have their blockchain where other projects have been launched the likes of cardano and matic are coins that could rise as high as we can imagine , Ripple also has that structure and connect with lots of financial institutions already.
That's true bro....I think Ripple has garnered so much influence lately and I sense it's going to the moon. In the next few years it may go skyrocketing, just like the way Ethereum started. But Ethereum still have the potential to surpass Bitcoin cos initially it was created and established to improve Bitcoin. However, with the impending new protocol to propagates it this may skyrocketing it.