Which crypto coin would you advice me to buy now?

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
The best cryptocurrency to buy right now would be the binance coin because of its current performance in the market right now. The cryptocurrency is performing beyond everyone's expectation as there had been a frenzied demand for the coin all around the world which have boosted the price to sit within the top 5 cryptocurrencies in the world just within months of it's introduction to the market.

Although I know the market has been seriously hit by the bearish state it is right now but I believe this is just a phase and it will all fissile out before we know it. And even right now the whales in the industry are retracting their steps back to the bullish run.

What's your view?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Bitcoin have been known for being a top coin and a potential coin good for long and short term investment option. No matter its dip, it doesn't mean it can't spearhead to the top and get you the profit you've longed for. XRP coin price isn't stable, it goes up and goes down rapidly. It us mainly for short term duration. BTC should be your preferred option dude.
okay it's okay I understand I need to go and consider what you have just said and to do my own personal research about it because I have never dream of investing in a cryptocurrency like bitcoins because it has reached the peek already, what do you say is actually be the truth if we are considering to invest for long-term.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Right now I'm still holding Ethereum and I suggest you to do as well. This coin is really good to hold because it's very stabil not like any other coins. We will make profit by holding this coins, not much but profits.
Eth will not decrease or increase significantly that's make this coins very good to invest.
Ethereum isn't stable at the moment, it is still affected by the bearish run. The coins aren't stable now, but they're worth buying and storing at the meantime until the market corrects and they move up. ETH is still an option to buy and holdl no doubt, it got potentials too. I am holding BTC, BNB, SHIB, BCH, LTC, at the moment. I'm hoping to add more funds into it, and hoping it grows as time goes on.

Mertayasa

Right now I'm still holding Ethereum and I suggest you to do as well. This coin is really good to hold because it's very stabil not like any other coins. We will make profit by holding this coins, not much but profits.
Eth will not decrease or increase significantly that's make this coins very good to invest.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
??? I think there is a possibility that ethereum will can be competing with bitcoins because I understand that there is a smart chain network of etherum, with this smart chain network , it is now possible for you to send out ethereum with low transaction fee
Ethereum has a smart chain network just as Binance has too. Through ERC blockchain (Ethereum classic) you can send 100s of coins within a second, the transaction fee isn't all that high like the previous version of ETH blockchain. But not like BSC blockchain charges for gas fee. ERC blockchain still charges high that's why people talk against its high charges.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't trade around Ethereum that's why i don't psy much attention around d the coin. But irrespective of that, Ethereum is still a very much potential coin, it can surprise the onus at any time and take it high. Ethereum surprised the traders a lot when it rise from $1,700 to $4,000 within the space of a 45 days.
??? I think there is a possibility that ethereum will can be competing with bitcoins because I understand that there is a smart chain network of etherum, with this smart chain network , it is now possible for you to send out ethereum with low transaction fee

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I was told that anytime you are investing in a good coin no matter the time we invested as far as the coin we are investing on is good coin that we should believe that is going to be profitable, I don't doubt what you're saying, it is actually the truth, what do you have to say about ethereum.
I don't trade around Ethereum that's why i don't psy much attention around d the coin. But irrespective of that, Ethereum is still a very much potential coin, it can surprise the onus at any time and take it high. Ethereum surprised the traders a lot when it rise from $1,700 to $4,000 within the space of a 45 days.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
BTC never reached its peak, as long as volatility remains in them, their is every chance for it to fall down and rise up. We can invest when it is facing negative. Like now, it is $40,000, their is every chance that from now to December, BTC price can double if more whales or other investors demand for it a lot. Investing into it long time from six months to whatever will yield you profit cos you're capitalizing on the loose price of the coin.
I was told that anytime you are investing in a good coin no matter the time we invested as far as the coin we are investing on is good coin that we should believe that is going to be profitable, I don't doubt what you're saying, it is actually the truth, what do you have to say about ethereum.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Personally, at this moment, people should consider buying coins to be kept for a longer period of time. And not for immidiate gain. This is because the moment we are now is not for trading but holding. So buying coins of little worth will be worth considering and you will just have the mind of keeping the coins for some time before you sell them off.
Holding the coins at the moment should be the priority, selling off st this point in time isn't worthy at all. As a crypto enthusiast we're meant to have that endurance spirit not to sell off when the coins aren't going as planned. I don't grow panic, cos i know it will correlate, and start moving in the right direction.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Personally, at this moment, people should consider buying coins to be kept for a longer period of time. And not for immidiate gain. This is because the moment we are now is not for trading but holding. So buying coins of little worth will be worth considering and you will just have the mind of keeping the coins for some time before you sell them off.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
okay it's okay I understand I need to go and consider what you have just said and to do my own personal research about it because I have never dream of investing in a cryptocurrency like bitcoins because it has reached the peek already, what do you say is actually be the truth if we are considering to invest for long-term.
BTC never reached its peak, as long as volatility remains in them, their is every chance for it to fall down and rise up. We can invest when it is facing negative. Like now, it is $40,000, their is every chance that from now to December, BTC price can double if more whales or other investors demand for it a lot. Investing into it long time from six months to whatever will yield you profit cos you're capitalizing on the loose price of the coin.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
okay if I have money now to invest between these two coin which one should you advise me to go on and invest, let's say I have like $50 to invest in ripple or bitcoins,which one will you advise me to go for and which one do you think will have the possibility of making me rich in the future ?
Bitcoin have been known for being a top coin and a potential coin good for long and short term investment option. No matter its dip, it doesn't mean it can't spearhead to the top and get you the profit you've longed for. XRP coin price isn't stable, it goes up and goes down rapidly. It us mainly for short term duration. BTC should be your preferred option dude.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
This is only my personal opinion so please be cautious. I think that even though Bitcoin has fluctuated a lot, but I still think that if you want to earn money through trading crypto, then you should opt for Bitcoin right now. this is because the price is volatile, however, it is still rising and it has rose in the past seven days a lot. So buy it and sell it for a good price.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I understand it won't be doubling its price any time soon, but we shouldn't forget about how this coin acts. Its a potential coin, with high level of demand and investors who can invest and pump the price up anytime soon. I believe in the coin, and what it can achieve in the future, be it now or in the next six months.
okay if I have money now to invest between these two coin which one should you advise me to go on and invest, let's say I have like $50 to invest in ripple or bitcoins,which one will you advise me to go for and which one do you think will have the possibility of making me rich in the future ?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
It is not advisable to buy BTC for investment because there are cheap cryptocurrencies that has the possibility of doubling up your investment,it might be difficult for you to double your investment BTC because BTC is not likely to increase by 100% anytime soon.
I understand it won't be doubling its price any time soon, but we shouldn't forget about how this coin acts. Its a potential coin, with high level of demand and investors who can invest and pump the price up anytime soon. I believe in the coin, and what it can achieve in the future, be it now or in the next six months.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Hmm, at the moment it seems hard to give someone clue how the market looks like since the bear market is just making it uneasy to predict with assurance of getting it right. I'll only tell you to buy and holdl the coins for some time and watch them spearheaded to the top. You can consider buying BTC, ETH, ICP, DOGE, BCH etc, and holding for some time.
It is not advisable to buy BTC for investment because there are cheap cryptocurrencies that has the possibility of doubling up your investment,it might be difficult for you to double your investment BTC because BTC is not likely to increase by 100% anytime soon.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Hmm, at the moment it seems hard to give someone clue how the market looks like since the bear market is just making it uneasy to predict with assurance of getting it right. I'll only tell you to buy and holdl the coins for some time and watch them spearheaded to the top. You can consider buying BTC, ETH, ICP, DOGE, BCH etc, and holding for some time.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Getting to know which coin to buy is a result of proper research by an individual. It is not just by asking others as no one can predict what would happen to the market. It is based on one's personal understanding of the market situation that would determine which coin to buy or not.