Crypto Which coin gave you your highest return?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I always missed out various opportunities when it comes to crypto trading and investment because I am not that lucky to invest on the right coins. But recently, I invested on shiba Inu and surprisingly I got more than half of my investment in just few days I invested.
Which coin have you your highest returns.?

Victorial

Wow. That's a great deal. Shiba Inu is undoubtedly a great project and it is going to rise more in the coming years. There was a time I wanted to buy the coin on Binance but I did not have the funds to do that. Now that you have acquired some money, you must be feeling happy and excited to have made the right decision. Crypto investment is just so good but only if you know how to bag the coins and tokens when they are still young. Currently, Bitcoin will not be a better investment than Shiba Inu but people do trust BTC more than the altcoins

Shaf

Verified member
I've had such an opportunity with Smooth Love Potion, giving me more than 50% of what I spent on it in a day. Sadly, I was targeting a minimum of 2x and it came down before reaching my target.

One lesson I learnt this way was to take profits at strong support and resistance and leave some part of your investment to run to the target.

Another lesson is that investment in cryptocurrency is best done with a significant amount of capital, thus allowing you to take profits with a tangible sum and still leaving some in case the coin pumps further.

Skysaint

Verified member
Well, I am actually a day trader and so I handle a lot of coins within a very short period of time and most coins have really yielded me profits but not like the Shiba Inu coin ever did. What I mean in essence is that the Shiba Inu coin has yielded me the highest returns on my investment although the coin is not doing so well right now but I hope it will improve in the future.
Another coin that has proven to be very lucrative for me is the SLP coin and has earned me lots of profits within a short term interval but not as much as I had earned trading the Shiba Inu coin.
Other coins that are really good for short term trading are the MANA, GALA, and I guess the Avalanche coin.