Which business is best for earning money.

In my own opinion best business ideas to make money is create and sell chatboxs to other business owners,get paid for educational blogging,use your education to teach classes online, become a green app developers, by making money through social crowdfunding and write and publish your own ebooks.

Jamoflondon

Verified member
I must confess that those ideas you mentioned up there are brilliant ones because it really surprised me by what I was, most of the things you talked about are actually good methods and they actually never crossed my mind which is why I had to commend you for a job well done for thinking about good stuffs like this which can definitely bring in good income for someone but only for the people that knows about it. Because if you do not, then you might find it difficult to even think about it, thank you for sharing this knowledge, it really helps me

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Even if I have to mention some of the best business to engage into it may not actually be the type of business that interest a lot of people, there are different ways people can make money online and offline and I believe an individual have to select the best one that is suitable for them and this must be base on passion to learn and understand everything about the business because that is very important .when you are perfect about your area of concentration then you can start applying for job... Knowledge is what is needed nowadays to succeed in any business

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I can’t really say that there is one particular business that is best for making money because everything has its good sides and bad sides, so if you are sitting on the thought of looking for the best one, then it will eventually starts to look like the person is not ready to do something with his or her life. My advice is just that one should find something lucrative enough, and make sure it is what you can start with the amount you have, do not bite more than you can chew because you might end up losing out in every way

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
It depend on individual. There are many business that one can do and make good money there.
One of them is Agricultural business if one can really do and manage it very well there is every tendency that will make good money from there.
One can target the harvesting period and make a lot of money. If some body the time that the produce used to be scarce and the time that the produce used to be plenty . After knowing this the some one can buy it much during the time that its many and resale it when there is scarcity in the market and by so doing one can really make a lot of profit from there. Its really a good business.

General01

These are absolutely beautiful and is capable of taking the financial life of one to a superior level.
In addition to that, there are several innumerable others that can fetch money but the common factor that is needed is dedication, discipline and not giving up or backing down while at the process