Business Ideas which business do you see moving out of existence in years to come

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
With technology taking a different route and more people are now using machines to replace human labour ,there might be some form of business that might go out of existence and those employers that have been employed in those business might be left with nothing at the end of the day ,For example we might start seeing less creation of banks when the use of crypto currency starts spreading heavily and more people using it for transacting instead of using the banks and account details to transact and others ,to really key into growing the advent of crypto currency and making transaction more effective ,and also more people investing into crypto currency to curtail tax instead of investing in Banks , what other business do you know

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I do not see banks going to extinction because of the emergence of the cryptocurrency. They work hand -in- hand, banks make funds available for buying the digital assets, bank closure at times means cryptocurrency market closure indirectly.
That been said, I can see so many financial apps replacing some bank staffs, because we can perform most of the financial obligations on the app.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There is no sector that will be left untouched when full technology emerges. The security jobs is now becoming jobs of the past as we now have influx of cctv and even robot working as security guard. Though I may not support banking as fading so quick because we will still need to convert the crypto market to fiat currency except all countries later adopt crypto.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I am of the opinion that no business would go as there are still lots of people who fancy them since not every one is interested in going with the trends like using crypto currencies or robots as the case may be. So many old fashioned business would still be in existence, though without much patronage.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I don't think all manual business will go into an extinction for automation business or digital business. Apparently, we would still have people around who would still fashion the old ways. But I think there may not be excess jobs for factory workers as we may have robotics doing their jobs and positions.

Mika

VIP Contributor
What is the value of 1 BTC if it does not have a fiat value? If there are no banks, how would you withdraw crypto currencies? You need banks to validate the price value of your crypto currencies. I do not see banks becoming outdated. Thinking about cryptos ousting bank is a wrong notion about crypto currency in general.

Setho

VIP Contributor
The world is fast becoming a technology state and with more and more people being able to use sophisticated devices and mobile I think we will start seeing the end of paper recharge cards. I think that there will be more efficient and easy ways for people to recharge their phones or buy data that will mean the end of the traditional way of recharging phones.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
The world is fast becoming a technology state and with more and more people being able to use sophisticated devices and mobile I think we will start seeing the end of paper recharge cards. I think that there will be more efficient and easy ways for people to recharge their phones or buy data that will mean the end of the traditional way of recharging phones.
You are right.... the world moving in to a complete digital age, where any thing would hardly be done in paper, most things will become digitalize and automatic. However, paper recharge cards are going in to an extinction as people don't fancy them anymore, we now feel comfortable to buy from bank or from some internet vendors.

Good luck

Verified member
With the aid of technology a lot of business may cease to function very well because the information and technology system is really taking over.Even banks will not require a lot of workers.Most people do their transaction right in their bedroom,no stress of going to bank to queue for a very long time again.