Which backlink strategy is best? Choose from the poll

• Web 2.0

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Non of the above.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 13140

So I want to find out.. From you guys the best backlinking strategy out there..

Guest posting: this is the act of contributing high sky-rocket content to another person's website or blog.

Forum posts: This is the act of generating quality backlinks from participating from online forums. (Without Spamming)

Web 2.0: I believe some of us won't know what Web 2.0 is, honestly I had no idea,

This is the term that is used when describing varieties of websites or application that anyone could come in and share quality information on different niches or topics they created. (I think forums can be referred as Web 2.0 and others)
E.g Medium, Blogger, Tumblr, WordPress sites with sub-domains, wikis

Creating quality content and getting backlinks naturally: so backlinks are so important and you want to get people to link to you,
That much is clear.

But HOW do you actually get other sites to actually link to you?

By creating High quality content which other websites would want to link back to.

Become a Source For Reporters and Bloggers (HARO):

some of us probably know about this.. so far this is the best and high quality way to get backlinks.
Here is how it's done
All you have to do is use a free platform called Help A Reporter out (HARO).

On this platform you can connect to (bloggers and journalists) who need answers, information and resources in exchange for links and exposure (you).

Non of the above: If non share your backlinking strategy

Just a few seconds to choose from the poll. Or comment.

AmaliaTG

So I want to find out.. From you guys the best backlinking strategy out there..

Guest posting: this is the act of contributing high sky-rocket content to another person's website or blog.

Forum posts: This is the act of generating quality backlinks from participating from online forums. (Without Spamming)

Web 2.0: I believe some of us won't know what Web 2.0 is, honestly I had no idea,

This is the term that is used when describing varieties of websites or application that anyone could come in and share quality information on different niches or topics they created. (I think forums can be referred as Web 2.0 and others)

Creating quality content and getting backlinks naturally: so backlinks are so important and you want to get people to link to you,
That much is clear.

But HOW do you actually get other sites to actually link to you?

By creating High quality content which other websites would want to link back to.

Become a Source For Reporters and Bloggers (HARO):

some of us probably know about this.. so far this is the best and high quality way to get backlinks.
Here is how it's done
All you have to do is use a free platform called Help A Reporter out (HARO).

On this platform you can connect to (bloggers and journalists) who need answers, information and resources in exchange for links and exposure (you).

Non of the above: If non share your backlinking strategy
I choose forum post because it's easy to use and free as long as you read the guidelines and rules attention to each of them, then you will have no problems with any forums. Also like you've said without spamming, most forums don't allow links to be send or any form of spamming activity. Forums just requires you to follow rules and write goo English punctuations which are readable. And you will be earning money from that.

D

Deleted member 13140

I choose forum post because it's easy to use and free as long as you read the guidelines and rules attention to each of them, then you will have no problems with any forums. Also like you've said without spamming, most forums don't allow links to be send or any form of spamming activity. Forums just requires you to follow rules and write goo English punctuations which are readable. And you will be earning money from that.
But all forums has a field where you can add your website link.
I guess it also counts as backlinks

AmaliaTG

But all forums has a field where you can add your website link.
I guess it also counts as backlinks
Yes all forums have where you can add links but if you use it regularly, it's likely to be banned. Even this Trendri forum, it's not allowed to use links anyhowly but you can contact the admin whenever you want to post links, to see if he will approve it or not because if the link is not useful to the forum, it will be rejected. But if it's useful, then you will post it. Like posting here happens occasionally and only for a big purpose behind it.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Guest posting is the only viable backlink strategy on your list. The rest are going to attract Google penalty if care is not taken. The reason is that there are series of Google algorithm updates targeting some of the backlink strategies you listed on your post. Niche edit is the latest backlink strategy you can employ for your website.

Last edited:

Mika

VIP Contributor
Guest posting can be tiring, but this is the best strategy to build backlinks. You need to find sites related to niche and offer to do guest posting. When you are allowed, you need to write article based on the requirement of the site and share a couple of links that point to your site.

manhquan

Please visit my website for a reference on a website customization platform 2.0
autojobs.co
I customized it like a social network

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I didn't look at the list when I made the first comment. help a reporter out is one of the best link building strategy on your list. it is possible to receive link from authority website with the help of help a reporter out back linking strategy. It is very simple and straight forward, you help reporter to find resources in your niche on the topic they want to write about and you receive backlink in return.

SeoBazdid

Creating quality content and getting backlinks naturally is best of all. it can be very valuable to google for be active around your niche and share unique content. link buildings can be like forum postings - same language blog commenting - video services - answer the related questions - guest posing ane more...contact me for more guides.