Which Affiliate Marketing Are You Doing Now?

Moni

Hi guys today lets discuss the best affiliate marketing that you think is currently on board now. Many people have the interest to take part in affiliate marketing but most of them do not know how to go by it while others don't even know the best affiliate market on board. Before get start, what at all is affiliate marketing?

Affiliate Marketing is promoting other peoples product to your customers to earn a commission. This can be done either by online or offline. But we are interested on the online part. I know few online stores that pays good to their affiliates and these stores include Rakuten, Digistore24, Clickbank and
many others. I also hope you know more affiliate sites so lets start to share ideas now.

What is the best affiliate market that you know? Can you share you experience with us on how you start earning from that market? What do you like
the market?.

bracknelson

Hi guys today lets discuss the best affiliate marketing that you think is currently on board now. Many people have the interest to take part in affiliate marketing but most of them do not know how to go by it while others don't even know the best affiliate market on board. Before get start, what at all is affiliate marketing?

Affiliate Marketing is promoting other peoples product to your customers to earn a commission. This can be done either by online or offline. But we are interested on the online part. I know few online stores that pays good to their affiliates and these stores include Rakuten, Digistore24, Clickbank and
many others. I also hope you know more affiliate sites so lets start to share ideas now.

What is the best affiliate market that you know? Can you share you experience with us on how you start earning from that market? What do you like
the market?.
Amazon associates are the best affiliate marketing. It is free marketing or
it helps content creators, publishers, and website owners monetize their traffic.
Very easy to use & I like the Product Linking tab is the Native Shopping Advertisement.

uforwealth

Verified member
I am not doing any affiliate program now because I'm fed up with this method of making money online although people are making a lot of money from it. The reason why I gave it up is that I have never made a dime since 2016.

Digistore24 is said to be the best affiliate program because you will earn money for impression.