Where to buy cheap product online for personal and Resale purpose?

Adrian Nichola

I want to buy Shoes, wristwatch and gadget online to startup a small business and to also use it for personal use.

Please what's the best or most popular platform or website to buy product from the internet?
I know of Alixpress but sometimes the product doesn't look great compare to what you see as the samples before purchase.

Any idea please for a better option to buy online, because I want to spend less and I understand buying online is more cheaper compare to offline stores.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
To me I had been dealing in Aliexpress and things had been getting well but what you just said about Ali express now I don't how your own. Amazon is also good place you can check out there product and I belive that they will do you well. You can still make research on net and you will see and after that try to check comment of people towards them. How people rated them also matter before you buy any gpod s from them.

uforwealth

Verified member
Aliexpress and Amazon are good places to buy cheap products online. However, do your research on google to get newest and latest information about them before you place orders for any product. Search for their reputation on forums- what comments do people make on Them? What are their rank levels on ranking sites such as trustpilot. com