Where is the best source for tech and programming news?

marcusfe

Programming is one of the best digital skills to acquire these days. There are many benefits to be derived from being a tech or programming savvy. This is a journey I have threaded before and I can tell what it all entails. Acquiring a tech skills is not easy neither is it day job. In fact except you are personal convinced and motivated, if you embark on a programming journey you make likely give up along the way. I know there are many helpful materials and very important places online one need to be familiar with to get the best of this knowledge. One of those places is codecademy. This is a place you can learn elementary and advanced programming for free with subsequent practice exercises.

Ozigba Richard Lamai

The best source for tech and programming news online you can use any online platform to teach and to also explain how check and programming works.people these days prefer to get message through online media as they prefer it more than the normal conventional Media which is television and radio these days everyone is on social media so if you want to pass your message it is best to pass it through social media network.

Planet408

Thank you for this. Programming is one of the things I recently developed interest in learning. I see it as a super digital skill and I'm earger to learn it. I'm glad you made mention of Codeacademy. I'm going to make my findings about the platform. I'm so glad I can start learning programming for free. Another one I'm interested in learning is website Developer work. I'm so interested in it too and I hope Codeacademy offers courses on Developing too.