Get Paid to Write Where Can I Sell My Writing?

Adriana Jaycie

Where can I sell my writing? For as long as there have been writers, there has been a place for them to sell their work. From newspapers and magazines to web sites and online auction sites such as eBay, there is always a marketplace for your written pieces. Web sites generally make the best money from advertising (by bringing in new customers) while sites such as eBay offer great money-spinning opportunities. If you can write, and you can find buyers, then you have the perfect business opportunity waiting for you.

Where can I sell my writing?

But how do you find buyers and where do you sell your writing? There are many ways to sell your writing. One of the most popular ways, and the one that I actually developed and promote, is to let people read my writing or articles on Trendri.com and other websites, such as blogs or client websites, please note I don't post the same content elsewhere.​

How do i Promote or Market my articles?

This is done through a form of word of mouth advertisement known as "back linking." Simply putting an article or even a short paragraph about your writing up on a web site with a link to your site can get lots of visitors who may be interested in purchasing your work.

Other ways to sell your writing or submitting it to web sites such as Squidoo or Hub Pages. These sites will allow you to link back to your site. There are also sites like CopyScape that will allow you to sell your writing for other writers who want to use it.

So where can I sell my writing?

Well, there is certainly more than one way to sell your writing. But if you're looking for a place where you can get top dollar for your writing, then I would suggest using eBay. This is probably the top Internet marketing for selling your writing right now. The reason is because there are millions of people who frequent eBay searching for items to buy. If you can find a writing on any topic, you can sell it on eBay and make a lot of money.

But what if you don't have the time to write?

Can you sell your writing to web sites? Well, not to everyone. You need to write in a style that is reader friendly. For example, if you're writing a term paper, you need to write in a way that the students can understand. Otherwise, they may not read the whole paper, and then they'll never come back to your web site.

But can you sell your writing to web sites without writing?

Yes, of course. You can sell your writing to web sites that sell advertising space or blog space. You need to keep in mind that writing for these kinds of sites is a little bit different than writing for a newspaper or magazine just like what i do here on contract.​

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I'm a writer also, but I don't really have a lot of time for me to monetize it now but I would probably do that in the nearest future. Writing is undoubtably one of the best skill anyone can have both online and offline. you can make money as a writer on freelancing platforms such as work and fiverr. You can also make money as a writer if you have a blog and you are consistent on it you can monetize it.