General insurance Where Can I Get Free Insurance Plans?

uforwealth

Verified member
Insurance is a way of protection against potential losses or damages. These damages or losses could be caused by roadaccident,fire,flood,sea,ocean,diseases,sickness ,carelessness and so on.

Considering the benefits of insurance, it is very important that we insure every thing that is essential and valuable to us especially things that can improve our well-being and make us live longer. .However, some people are wallowing in abject poverty to the extent that they are not financially capable of paying the premium either monthly or yearly.

I have been seriously wondering where on this earth can these category of people insure their properties without paying the premium.

I also don't want to purchase any insurance plan because I don't have money now. Although, I will get compensated from the insurance companies, in the event that there is a loss or damage to the property I insured if I pay annual or monthly premium.

Are there insurance companies that can insure without premium.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I don't think there is insurance policy that's totally free. Insurance companies are established with the sole aim of making profit and not really fit charity. The only thing that may happen in such a case is if one can meet th government maybe for subsidy or if there is another way governemnt can help.

Good luck

Verified member
I doubt it if there is a free insurance plan anywhere in the world if at all you see one a time is coming when you will be asked to start paying.nothing is free in term of insurance policy unless you don't want to be entitled to anything when matter arisen.That is the way i look at it.Atleast you will be charged Something

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
I believe that the main reason or motive behind any business organisation is profit making. So looking for a free insurance company will not be visible.
Take for example; they will also employed workers and they will be paying them salary. Now if they are doing free service where are they going to be getting money?
Also remember insurance company is not a Charity organization.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I doubt it if there is a free insurance plan anywhere in the world if at all you see one a time is coming when you will be asked to start paying.nothing is free in term of insurance policy unless you don't want to be entitled to anything when matter arisen.That is the way i look at it.Atleast you will be charged Something
You are very correct right. Most insurance companies also need cash to run their day to day activities. And they need workers as well. I believe it is only few of us that will be working of there is no money expected to be collected at the end of the month. That's why it may be impossible to find insurance that won't charge money.

Setho

VIP Contributor
Insurance covers we are actually made as a way of trying to protect people against unforeseen events that they might not be naturally prepared for. as far as I'm concerned if you are going to enroll for an insurance cover that is free then it no longer serves as an insurance cover so you should stop searching.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It will be very difficult to get free insurance plan. Most of the insurance packages require you to pay premium regularly so that you can qualify for and insurance. If you're asking about this because of money, you can approach and insurance company of choice, tell them your capacity and what you are planning to do.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
There is actually no any form of insurance company that would offer you to pay no premium and still get coverage for the risk you are insuring against , except you are willing to get scammed by the insurance company ,it's best for you to go for the paid insurance policy and pay your premium

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I am sorry to say this but it sounds funny to be asking for a free insurance plan especially in a place like my country. This is mostly how people do get scammed because they tend to look for a way to achieve great things in a free way which is an opportunity for scammers

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The simple truth is that there is no insurance plan that is free because the insurance companies are also running businesses and they want to make profit. even the government insurance scheme is not free because the money is being deducted from your monthly salary even without you knowing it.