When you fail, what do you do next?

Vinkce

Failure as they say, which is actually true, is not a person but an event. People fail at different attempts they may make overtime. Business too is not spared. People also fail in business, but you should know that great things are born out of great challenges. If the future is glorious, the present may be tough but it's really going to be worth it in the future. Even in business, failure is also experienced , although in this case money may be lost, still it doesn't change the fact failure is experienced. It's what you do when you fail that matters, if that business has the future that you claim it has, then you should not relent even when you fail.
Great businesses are born out of great challenges, it just depends on you if you have the heart to bear the risks.

Last edited:

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I like this statement, great businesses are born from great challenges . This is what business owners should know. Giving up at every business opportunity isn't the way out how about challenging yourself to be better at what you do. It should be a moivating factor when one fails, doing fully well nothing good comes easy when once this is realize we will keep going and trying to lift the business off the starting point to where it should be. To fail shouldn't stop one from continuing

Sprite1950

I guess you could say we learn from our mistakes and I've certainly done that as I've gone through life although I've never tried to set up my own business.

I once watched a tv programme where 5 people set up different businesses. They were all very excited and it was agreed that the presenter would come back in a year's time to see how each of them had done. Only one had taken off and all the others had failed. The main problem it was discovered was people were not prepared to work hard enough to get it going. They expected the business to thrive without doing anything to encourage it. The other factor was giving up at the first hurdle. There are many challenges to starting a business but if you give up the minute something goes wrong it never stood a chance in the first place.

Seyesystem

When we fail in business or whatever it is life is teaching us a lesson. What’s the difference between those who are successful in life and those who are not? The successful ones learn from their failures and follow those lessons, while the losers end up doing the exact same thing, or nothing at all. This can be related to anything that you do in your life. So in business you have to learn from the decision you made that lead to the failure of the business and to put it in mind not to make the same mistake.most successful business in the world has failed in one way or the other but what makes them to be great is the ability to learn from the mistakes. A business owner must be determined to succeed that is why he must not give up.

Seyesystem

When we fail in business or whatever it is life is teaching us a lesson. What’s the difference between those who are successful in life and those who are not? The successful ones learn from their failures and follow those lessons, while the losers end up doing the exact same thing, or nothing at all. This can be related to anything that you do in your life. So in business you have to learn from the decision you made that lead to the failure of the business and to put it in mind not to make the same mistake.most successful business in the world has failed in one way or the other but what makes them to be great is the ability to learn from the mistakes. A business owner must be determined to succeed that is why he must not give up.

Donkiz

Failure is not final, you are only deemed to have failed when give up, but if you refuse to throw in the towel and decide to keep pushing, then you are a few steps away from making a break through.

I have seen people fail in business, in their career and other areas of their lives. Some of them allowed the failure to get to them and weighed them down, making them to wallow in self pity and regret. Whereas some of them decided to learn from the failure, and use the experience they got from it as a launch-pad to launch themselves to greatness.