Crypto When will the pi be absorded into the crypto market

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Pi network has created a lot of claims and counter claims. Different versions of news make rounds on the cryptocurrency. Some said that it's a scam and it will never be listed in the cryptocurrency market. some are very optimistic and they believed that the coin will attract a significant value in the cryptocurrency market.

Mining the pi is a $0 investment that will turn something worthwhile in the future. It was launched on the 14th 2019. Recently, there was message sent to the pi app users to create a pi wallet. To me, this is a step forward for the pi community and it is mined using the mobile phone and it doesn't consume high electricity, meaning it will not drain the battery
The brains behind the network are PhD holders. It mined for 24hrs after which you are required to press a bolt button to continue the mining for the next 24hrs . The mission of the founder is to make pi the most used cryptocurrency in the crypto space

I read that pi will be absorbed into the crypto market soon. Probably by December 2021,we will be counting our dollars

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Pi network is one of the major coins with a great future. If we check the white paper of this coin we will see that this coin is different from most common coin project. However, no one actually knows what the price will be like after launching. But most pioneers are hoping that the price may be up to a dollar.

Josemendez

Verified member
Frankly speaking , I am not quite comfortable with the way pi coin developers are positioning the coin. Pi has been known before many other coins yet it has not been launched in the cryptocurrency market and they kept on postponding the time during of the coin . They promised it will be launched in 2022 , so let us hope that this becomes the cases.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
This is the one million questions that I have been asking myself and this has made me lost interest in mining the coins. I am one of the early followers of the pi network. I have the application where I dedicated so much hours per day mining the coins. Now I have been expecting the coin to be launched but nothing has come out.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Frankly speaking , I am not quite comfortable with the way pi coin developers are positioning the coin. Pi has been known before many other coins yet it has not been launched in the cryptocurrency market and they kept on postponding the time during of the coin . They promised it will be launched in 2022 , so let us hope that this becomes the cases.
Apparently, the postponement is probably because they haven't finished what they projected about the innovation of the coin. The owners have standards, and it's this standards that makes this coin a unique one, that creates the drive for the pioneers to hold on to. I think we should all chill as the coin will definitely be launched immediately after their zeals are achieved, which will favour the coin and pioneers as a whole. So either this year ending or early next year the coin maybe released.