General insurance When should you take Insurance for your child?

raaman

Valued Contributor
There are a number of insurance policies in the market that are planned to help secure the future of the child with suitable benefits. But, since there are many policies, finding the right policy may be a little bit difficult.

Therefore, you should always consult the experts and those who have some knowledge in insurance. One important thing to keep in mind is to start early. Some people tend to make the mistake of waiting without any reason to plan their future.

This will be wrong since the cost of living is increasing considerably over time. So, one should invest in an insurance policy as soon as possible so as to get the maturity value by the time the child turns eighteen years old.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There are many reasons why some peole do wait before taking insurance policy serious. One aspect is that they need to consider the credibility of the insurance company. It is not all insurance companies that worth being trusted. Other parent are ignorant of the importance of insurance policy herby taking it with levity.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Do you have a kid? Have you bought an insurance policy for your kid? Well, I am asking this question because I do not have a kid (I am not married yet). As far as I know, insurance policy differs companies to company. Insurance policies are products for the insurance companies, and each company has their own unique products.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
It depends on your financial capacity , I think even at a very younger age like about 12 year old you could sign up an insurance cover for your child against any form of risk , it's really important you take note of that and know the risk attached band others too

Good luck

Verified member
I think the best period or time to have an insurance plan for a child should be around 15 to 20 years so that it can be renewed every 10years and it also depends on the insurance company because some insurance company are not reliable or trust worthy when it comes to doing an insurance plan or policy with them.one needs to be wise

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I think the best period or time to have an insurance plan for a child should be around 15 to 20 years so that it can be renewed every 10years and it also depends on the insurance company because some insurance company are not reliable or trust worthy when it comes to doing an insurance plan or policy with them.one needs to be wise
Yeah this is basically what I look out for , if it's not a trusted insurance company, I can't even bother to waste my very time on the company and insuring my child against any form of risk , I will do my finding first about the insurance company before I choose to take the move I want to take

Good luck

Verified member
Yeah this is basically what I look out for , if it's not a trusted insurance company, I can't even bother to waste my very time on the company and insuring my child against any form of risk , I will do my finding first about the insurance company before I choose to take the move I want to take
Some of the company you do insurance policy with may end up folding up before you know what is going on.Some are not even registered,some are operating with fake papers putting the people that partner them into problem when an urgent matter arises.Some may even relocate to another area without given a prior notice to the customer.

E

eldavis

I believe there is no specific age, I have a relative who started making and preparing insurance for their new born baby. The earlier the better

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Some of the company you do insurance policy with may end up folding up before you know what is going on.Some are not even registered,some are operating with fake papers putting the people that partner them into problem when an urgent matter arises.Some may even relocate to another area without given a prior notice to the customer.
I think there is a website in every country to check the list of every registered business and I think this should first be your target in finding out if the insurance company is real or fake , because there are so many fake insurance company and we need to be more careful before investing in then, some usually scam through differ ways

Good luck

Verified member
You are very right. I think the authentic one's are the One which the regular car insurance company that we have.those ones should be better because of scammers everywhere in the name of insurance.I use to think if this our so called insurance company meet up target for customer when it is time for one to get back his or her investment.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
You are very right. I think the authentic one's are the One which the regular car insurance company that we have.those ones should be better because of scammers everywhere in the name of insurance.I use to think if this our so called insurance company meet up target for customer when it is time for one to get back his or her investment.
Scammers are everywhere , even the car insurance company could disguised as been legit then scam the owner ,all we need to do is to just watch out incase of any scam happening and others we would be very much aware about it and would prevent us from getting scammed too

Good luck

Verified member
Scammers are everywhere , even the car insurance company could disguised as been legit then scam the owner ,all we need to do is to just watch out incase of any scam happening and others we would be very much aware about it and would prevent us from getting scammed too
The issue of scam should really be looked into when it comes to crucial thing like investing on insurance company or policy and one will still run at a loss.This is really bad.there should be a panel or committee that should always view things like this and quick action should be taken in case of theft.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
The issue of scam should really be looked into when it comes to crucial thing like investing on insurance company or policy and one will still run at a loss.This is really bad.there should be a panel or committee that should always view things like this and quick action should be taken in case of theft.
That is the reason most people that are insuring their property usually sign their deal in court , because they know that there might want to be any form of manipulations or the scammers taking over , so no one would like to run at loss , most especially it involves huge money or insurance contract to be signed