Shares/Stock When Is The Right Time To Buy A Stock?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
We all know that investing money in the stock market could be a good way to make money, but it could also be a great way to lose money if you do not know how to invest in shares and sell shares at the right time.

Investing money in stock at the crucial moments could be the key, but those special moments are really hard to predict. In fact, I must say that many stock market experts might have a different opinion about when to buy a stock or when you should sell a stock.

I am sure that one could actually make money by following the greatest traders in the market and this is somewhat similar to the concept of "Copy trading". I reckon that each and every person has his or her opinions about the timings when it comes to selling or buying stocks and I believe that if we seek the opinion of many people, we will be in a much better position to judge whose opinion is correct one. So what do you think? What is the best moment to buy a stock?

Last edited by a moderator:

Wiserr

We all know that investing money in the stock market could be a good way to make money, but it could also be a great way to lose money if you do not know how to invest in shares and sell shares at the right time.

Investing money in stock at the crucial moments could be the key, but those special moments are really hard to predict. In fact, I must say that many stock market experts might have a different opinion about when to buy a stock or when you should sell a stock.

I am sure that one could actually make money by following the greatest traders in the market and this is somewhat similar to the concept of "Copy trading". I reckon that each and every person has his or her opinions about the timings when it comes to selling or buying stocks and I believe that if we seek the opinion of many people, we will be in a much better position to judge whose opinion is correct one. So what do you think? What is the best moment to buy a stock?
Well i don't think there is a specific time for buying stock,but here is a guide to buy stocks as a beginer,and i am very sure it will help
The stock buying process is not as complex as it sounds. However, you will have to do some research and master the language before making the first purchase.

To buy stocks, you will need an account with a brokerage company that can be created in just 15 minutes. Once you’ve added funds to your account, you can follow the steps below to locate the best companies to invest in and then choose the companies you want to invest in.

Choose an online stockbroker

The easiest method to buy stocks is to use an online stockbroker. Once you have opened and funded your account, you can buy shares and stocks online through the website of the broker. Another option is to use an all-inclusive stockbroker or buy shares directly from the company.
Before buying any stock the best thing that is expected of one to do is to research about the particular stock he wants to buy.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
The best time to buy stocks is when the company rolls out IPO shares. IPO or Initial Public Offering is the primary share offered by a company after it is approved by the security exchange board of the country. IPO shares are low priced. In my place, IPO shares cost just about $8. Once the IPO shares closed, these shares are available for trading on a stock exchange. The secondary shares are comparatively expensive than the IPO shares. The value of secondary shares rises according to the company's performance or the demand in the market. I have invested in IPO as well as secondary market.