When do you plan joining the group of working individuals.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Whether an individual likes it or not he or she will have to join the working class group of individuals at some point in his or her life. And that is possibly due to the fact that we have to make ends meet and we also need to have a life as a human being. Many people join the working-class numbers of individual at a very young age while others seems to join the working class group of individuals at a very older age. Personally I joined the working class group of individual when I clocked the age of 18. The experience so far in being among the group of working-class individuals has totally been very interesting and also I am able to be myself and live independently. I cannot speak for everyone but in my own view and perspective it is absolutely very interesting for an individual to live independently. Will you are independent you have the will power and the freedom to do whatever you need and whatever you want and that is as long as you have a stable source of income and a stable means of livelihood.

As a young individual striving to achieve greater height in his or her life, it is best to understand that one day in your life you will have to live independently and never dependent only your parents or on your guardian in providing your needs and wants, for the meantime you could be making plans on how to better your future financially. But whatever plans and intentions you seems to make concerning your future it is indeed necessary that they suit your capability and ability.